0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Diablo 2] - DiN Mod

Apprently, you can only play the diablo series for soooo many years before even the inner workings of the game bore you and you can still see the asm/c++ in your sleep. Over the years, i've made many clientside mods aswell, and seems how I don't really play anymore, I figured i'd give out the last mod I was working on. It's not the holy grail or finely tuned mod, as it was literally cut and onced over from where I left it in mid progress like 6 months ago. It's mainly geared towards hammerdins that use alot of desync. Among alot of information, graphic/music changes, and some random pvp tweaks, the onlything that really makes this mod different is the clientside desync method, which to my knowledge, this is the only public "release" with this exploit ever posted. Some people may call it worthless, but imo if you can master it, then it is a great tool in your arsenal.

Most changes and Usage is contained inside a readme, inside the data folder.
    Biggest tip I can give is click-to-walk while in town, to avoid desyncing, once outside you can charge around 3-7 seconds before teleing to resync, then desync again if you choose. It's kinda like an ez button for people like me that never really cared for trigger programs, but yet gives the illusion of a 7-9 screen teleport, giving you plenty of time to place a pretty teleport.

I Apologize because it wasn't finished, I literally onced it over from where I left it months ago as I rather other people use it, then it die on my harddrive. Rep appreciated as i'm new here

*Note* - Because I didn't finish my tiles, I added in Jon's old ones so thanks to him. You can switch between tiles by renaming the "Tiles" and "OldTiles" folders accordingly.

Code:
    DiN - MoD     <----Download
    Password  = ThanksJack

Edits
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Graphics Changes (ex. Changed offsets and put Tyreal's Wings on Din, via Concentration)
    Nightlight/Gmod aa(sticky)
    mobs/traps on map ( You should change this if you don't want to select mobs, like gmod does)
    String Edits
    Music/Sound Edits (Metal, <3 )
    Ui changes
    Cookie Cutter builds on the mouseover of that skill
    All Specific Breakpoints are on Character Creation Screen
    Desync edit (see below)
    Few map/tile edits
    You can see any players buffs/debuffs on a grid on them.
    You can see if a player mana or health pots.
    Alot of other stuff I can't even remember.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Desync

-You'll have to take click/steps inorder to move properly (inside of town), but soon as you leave town and gain the ability of charge, you can charge a very very far distance and even have a second to place your teleport right where you want it, which re-syncs you to the server, putting you where you wouldn't have reached normally. Usually, you can charge 3-7 or so seconds before needing to tele, or else you'll be unable to tele as you've went too far, too long, or possible even got caught on an object/puddle (Not common). Alot of people might say it's useless, as they can't use it or don't have a Din, but if you get it down it's pretty sweet.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things you might want to do...

-Hover your mouse over your health or mana orb, stamina bar, or even your xp bar. You can change them to say whatever you want with a string .tbl editor. I know people like having there own stuff, but please keep my credit on it.

extra credits
    -----------------------------
    Jon for his old tileset and tmc release
    Adhin for his Ui panel
    Kuk for the brilliant concept of informative overlays
    PhrozenKeep too ofcourse

[Diablo 2] - DiN Mod
    BrightChild's Avatar I AM 100$ SERIOUS
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    screenshots of the UI?

sico's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This gives a basic idea of what it looks like but there are lots of skill/aura/ui changes left to see. Credits to Adhin for making the cntrlpnl800 (ui panel bar you see). I made a video aswell to show how to use the desync properly and most effectively but fraps always freezes my D2 window and stops recording around 1 minute even tho it's a registered version. I got a small clip of demonstrating the desync, but youtube makes baby jesus cry (still uploading, 3 hours now.) If anyone has any questions, would like more screenshots, would like to change some of my personal strings and such feel free to ask. Also, if anyone could point me in the direction of a nice Ingame Recorder (fraps crashs, game cam doesnt work), i'd be very appreciative. If anyone has any trouble or any d2 mod related issues, feel free to ask anytime as I spent many years tinkering with them.