Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 80
  1. #31
    Member CoreCoins User LordeX.de's Avatar
    Reputation
    3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    59
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    CoreCoins
    2007
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by KuRIoS View Post
    Different timezones You have been added
    Please check your inbox.

  2. #32
    Member Nickiie's Avatar
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    8
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    CoreCoins
    7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Hey just buy it ! can you add me on the group ?

  3. #33
    Admin
    CoreCoins User Authenticator enabled KuRIoS's Avatar
    Reputation
    2852
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    10,598
    Thanks G/R
    244/250
    CoreCoins
    2212
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Not the best of days for us.. 5 bets, 2 won.. 3 losses Two wins being 4,75 money back and 1,6 money back, so even steven or small loss.

  4. #34
    Member Kill604's Avatar
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    73
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    CoreCoins
    112
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Hey Kurlos, I would like to know if this is going to work with Athens UTC +02.00 time.

  5. #35
    Admin
    CoreCoins User Authenticator enabled KuRIoS's Avatar
    Reputation
    2852
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    10,598
    Thanks G/R
    244/250
    CoreCoins
    2212
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kill604 View Post
    Hey Kurlos, I would like to know if this is going to work with Athens UTC +02.00 time.
    It should, I am on copenhagen time so almost similar.

  6. #36
    Member CoreCoins User Balthier's Avatar
    Reputation
    7
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    228
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    CoreCoins
    316
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    I'm in his facebook group, and today yield quite a decent amount, the 15 EUR is really fast earned in in profit!

  7. #37
    Admin
    CoreCoins User Authenticator enabled KuRIoS's Avatar
    Reputation
    2852
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    10,598
    Thanks G/R
    244/250
    CoreCoins
    2212
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Balthier View Post
    I'm in his facebook group, and today yield quite a decent amount, the 15 EUR is really fast earned in in profit!
    ALL bets today have been able to be closed at more than twice money back (those that didnt win (Santos to win and our longshot))
    Great day I hope you all played
    =)

  8. #38
    SoothingKiss ★★★★★ Learn to forgive ★★★★★ ★★★★ Learn to let go ★★★★

    Authenticator enabled WhisperCrystal's Avatar
    Reputation
    694
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    440
    Thanks G/R
    707/404
    CoreCoins
    41
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Looks interesting. BET365 seems to be completely blocked from Belgium, though. VPN doesn't work, it's my provider sending me to a page from the national lottery something about content offered that is illegal by Belgian law.
    ★★ It is not selfish to do what is best for you ★★

    ★★ Click here to add me to Skype ★★

  9. #39
    Member shrink1991's Avatar
    Reputation
    6
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    17
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    CoreCoins
    23
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Hey KuRIoS, I am really looking forward to this, must say that I am complete newb on betting but reading this thread made me excited.
    Currently I live in the netherlands so I should be fine timezone wise right? I will subscribe in 2-3 days once my funds are transferred, should I throw you a PM when I subscribed or just edit my post here? Kind Regards

  10. #40
    Admin
    CoreCoins User Authenticator enabled KuRIoS's Avatar
    Reputation
    2852
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    10,598
    Thanks G/R
    244/250
    CoreCoins
    2212
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhisperCrystal View Post
    Looks interesting. BET365 seems to be completely blocked from Belgium, though. VPN doesn't work, it's my provider sending me to a page from the national lottery something about content offered that is illegal by Belgian law.
    You can use any betting company, I just use bet365 so there I can give most support. Best is if you can close/sell your bets.

    Quote Originally Posted by shrink1991 View Post
    Hey KuRIoS, I am really looking forward to this, must say that I am complete newb on betting but reading this thread made me excited.
    Currently I live in the netherlands so I should be fine timezone wise right? I will subscribe in 2-3 days once my funds are transferred, should I throw you a PM when I subscribed or just edit my post here? Kind Regards
    Time zone should be fine.. However dont expect to come out of this in profit, it is hit and miss and a gamble, ALWAYS. Eventhough, we have not had monthly negative balance yet, it WILL happen!

  11. #41
    Member CoreCoins User crysis93's Avatar
    Reputation
    7
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    43
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    CoreCoins
    2024
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    I'm interested but you stated that people in the US have a disadvantage due to the not being able to close bets early. Is this a timezone constraint where this bet closeout would be during a time I would be sleeping?

  12. The Following 1 Members Gave Thanks To crysis93 For This Useful Post:

    Setemotion01
  13. #42
    Admin
    CoreCoins User Authenticator enabled KuRIoS's Avatar
    Reputation
    2852
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    10,598
    Thanks G/R
    244/250
    CoreCoins
    2212
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Due to the strict betting laws in The US I have seen the american members finding it hard to find all the bets we are betting on and the payout being substantially lower.
    Quote Originally Posted by crysis93 View Post
    I'm interested but you stated that people in the US have a disadvantage due to the not being able to close bets early. Is this a timezone constraint where this bet closeout would be during a time I would be sleeping?

  14. #43
    Site Donator CoreCoins User Khriptik's Avatar
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    4
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    CoreCoins
    7000
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    This is working quite well, even with small bets.. you can recoup losses quite easily. Already made $150 USD from this group.

  15. #44
    Member shrink1991's Avatar
    Reputation
    6
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    17
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    CoreCoins
    23
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Thanks for the info KuRIoS, I will sub and PM you!

  16. #45
    Member maciokoki's Avatar
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    10
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    CoreCoins
    10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    i am in.. waiting for invite

 

 
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. I want to earn some money by any game?
    By rappelzund1 in forum Community Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-26-2015, 05:32 AM
  2. Wanna Earn Money VIA Paypal... Its easy...
    By MysterioussouL1 in forum Community Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 12:11 AM
  3. Best way to earn money?
    By Pappe2 in forum World of Warcraft Guides
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-07-2008, 01:15 AM
  4. How to earn money on hack without geting banned!
    By andrelie in forum World of Warcraft Bots and Programs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-25-2007, 04:39 PM
  5. I want to make money..fast would be great
    By Varimathros in forum World of Warcraft General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-29-2006, 12:53 PM
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:44 PM. Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. Digital Point modules: Sphinx-based search