[Grand Release] GKExile - Fully Automated Path of Exile Leveling & Farming Bot menu

User Tag List

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
    asdadasd's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/27
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    11-09-17
    Code:
    Build #1.36
    • Support Act 10 The Ossuary boss arena. (We are working on supporting boss arena in all maps).

[Grand Release] GKExile - Fully Automated Path of Exile Leveling & Farming Bot
    WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot2019's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    8/5
    Trade Feedback
    2 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do the bot work to level up on HC league fast and easy?

m1nc's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2 questions please

Is the bot free or if u want to access the end game content with bot you have to pay monthly... if yes, how much is the monthly fee
    does the bot have auto progression? can it makes quests it self and progress thrue towns, thanks

sanerrr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bot working in background mode?

Thanks G/R
    1/27
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    12-09-17
    Code:
    Build #1.40
    • Updated for War for the Atlas Patch

Thanks G/R
    1/27
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Improved stability.

almightyxii's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm curious...why is PoE Bot forums on your website all locked...the bot has a fair amount of problems and people cant even report/discuss them. The bot has incredible potential but definitely isn't fully automated yet.

Thanks G/R
    1/27
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    12-11-17
    Build #1.41
    • Updated Standalone version for 3.1.0c patch (Steam will be updated shortly).

Thanks G/R
    1/27
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by almightyxii View Post
    I'm curious...why is PoE Bot forums on your website all locked...the bot has a fair amount of problems and people cant even report/discuss them. The bot has incredible potential but definitely isn't fully automated yet.
    there's a premium section for the users. bugs are reported and solved through discord and in bug report section of premium section. public section is no longer used.

almightyxii's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by asdadasd View Post
    there's a premium section for the users. bugs are reported and solved through discord and in bug report section of premium section. public section is no longer used.
    Gotcha thanks man!

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot2019's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    8/5
    Trade Feedback
    2 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GKExile Review

My GKExile Review

Price: 10 USD for 30 days!

GKExile is one of the largest bot currently on the market.
    Its not so user friendly and quite anyoing to setup right, features are bad explained what they do, directly in the interface, that make it some what harder for new botters and abit harder for experienced botters alike.

But just how simple is GKExile? How does it fair up in terms of ease of use to the other bots that have occupied the market? In this review I will analyze the bot and determine just how easy it is for a new user to use. I will be judging this on a scale of one to ten, ten being very easy.

Simple Setup Time 5/10

GKExile is pretty fast to setup; if all you want to do is grind 1 zone, without caring about anything.
    If you want to do more than just generic grinding 1 zone and want specific gear picked up or sold, then it takes a little bit extra, but for simple setup time this bot gets a five.

Customizability 2/10

This is the one area where I think GKExile falls short. While its easy and fast to setup the bot to do just what you want, its hard to have complete control over it. There is no way to have complete control over your combat routines. While it doesnt have easy complete customizable setup like some other bots have, it does have a decent combat class. While I give GKExile a low score on this area dont take it with too much weight, while it may not offer as much single user customizability as other bots do. Most things you want can be found with help from the communitys; however because it requires some more advanced knowledge to make these this score is lower.

Bugs 10/10

When I say "Bugs" I mean the amount of bugs there are and the time and stress dealing with them cause, in this category a higher score. GKExile does have a lot of bugs. Most bugs with this bot can be fixed with a quick restart or reinstall of the bot; others however are more difficult to figure out. Luckily there is a support discord right on the site where helpful staff can normally fix some bugs fast or help you out and answer all your questions right away. While all bots have bugs I give GKExile a 10 out of 10 because in my personal experience I have encountered a lot, however there as some who have encountered very little.
    The most annoying bug I encountered is crashes wich cause my hardcore character to die or stuck in town, after teleporting back to sell.

Player Likeness 4/10

Player likeness means how well the bot does at looking like a regular player. GKExile is one of the least bot-like bots I have ever seen, but it is still very easy to tell when someone is running it. GKExile is good at unsticking itself and fighting like a normal player, but because it uses mouse-less movement it has the classic bot look when running.

Range of Ability 6/10

GKExile has a great range of ability, it can run almost any build you want it to. The only things it is not able to do is questing, but those features might come soon(?)

Ability to Run 24/7 8/10

GKExile, when used has a build in Relog when using quit if you have less then x% HP, even have a grind for X amount of time, take break for X amount of time before loging back in and grinding.
    You can run 24/7 and work. With GKExile you can link zones/acts together, so you could have your bot farm different places, go back and sell then farm some more. This is one feature that makes GKExile great and its very easy to do because of the self explaining interface button.

Difficulty of Advance Setup 2/10

This bot is not easy to setup to do advanced things. While I have seen lots who have hard time setting up the bot, the majority of people on discord help out, the guides on the forum arent giving to much of info or are for old version, the bot seems to have changed it UI some since they did the guides. However, if you do have troubles setting it up then you are in luck, there is a whole discord with dedicated players helping users setup the bot! With no programming knowledge at all you can setup the bot to do just what you want it to do, all it takes is a little effort. While I give this section a 2 out of 10 it is nowhere near as involved or hard to setup as other bots I have tryed.

Overall/end statment

GKExile is a okeyisch bot to use, if you want to do something simple, then it is easy to use, if you want something more advanced then it may take some more time or it cant do it. The key feature that makes GKExile great is the strong community on discord that can help you out, without them the bot would not be half as good as it is today and friendly to setup. While you may not be able to customize it exactly how you want it, you can get pretty close as long as you dont want to quest. If you want a bot for Path of Exile then there is better bots than GKExile like Exilebuddy that can do all GKExile can + questing and a lot more and even have plugin support.
    I Would pick another bot over GKExile since its like an Alpha bot, if you want something more then just unlimited grinding, if you play standard and just want to grind and dont want to pay much and dont care about bugs, then GKExile is cheap and okey for you.
    Last edited by WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot2019; 12-16-2017 at 11:59 AM.

12. Thanks InfiniteIce (1 members gave Thanks to WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot2019 for this useful post)
    xenearz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Working now?
    what it Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Thanks G/R
    1/27
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    12-14-17
    Code:
    Build #1.45
    • Fixed crashes by adding new socket type to support items from the new league.

Thanks G/R
    1/27
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    12-14-17
    Code:
    Build #1.46
    • Updated for 3.1.1 patch.

patro valew's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by asdadasd View Post
    I by premium, and i cant see premium section. Forums on your website and discord all locked. bot not working now, and I can not report it :confused:

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast