58/45
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GOD someone save us!!

This macro is so awesome man plz don't let it die guys!

PoE Autoflask & AutoScript, Improvements and updates.
    MACROS4LIFE's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    58/45
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok guys let's put some motivation here for who understand about updating this tool.

I'm up to donate 5 bucks to whoever bring it back to life!

Gurici Radu Cristian's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i will donate 7 euros too

Danano's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would be a tutorial how to find Offset and other 0xXXXX. But I downloaded "PoeInfo Steam.CT" and half a day I rack my brains over errors

Thanks G/R
    58/45
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Danano View Post
    Would be a tutorial how to find Offset and other 0xXXXX. But I downloaded "PoeInfo Steam.CT" and half a day I rack my brains over errors
    We need find new base pointers or offsets or whatever it is for 3.0 version. There is a lot of youtube videos on how to do it, problem is I'm very slow on this kind of things.

This things can be used by using Cheat Engine. PoE Doesn't have any kind of anti cheat so it's easy to run cheat engine and poe together. Anybody that understand about Cheat Engine probably can fix this tool in 5minutes but unfortunately is not my case. badplayerr has been updating this tool for years but unfortunately hes not here anymore I guess.

Cheat engine: Cheat Engine -> free program

Youtube: Tip "cheat engine tutorial offset pointers" on youtube and you'll find infinite tutorials videos.

if any of you want try, go ahead please!
    Last edited by MACROS4LIFE; 08-07-2017 at 11:21 AM.

antroxxx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MACROS4LIFE View Post
    We need find new base pointers or offsets or whatever it is for 3.0 version. There is a lot of youtube videos on how to do it, problem is I'm very slow on this kind of things.

This things can be used by using Cheat Engine. PoE Doesn't have any kind of anti cheat so it's easy to run cheat engine and poe together. Anybody that understand about Cheat Engine probably can fix this tool in 5minutes but unfortunately is not my case. badplayerr has been updating this tool for years but unfortunately hes not here anymore I guess.

Cheat engine: Cheat Engine -> free program

Youtube: Tip "cheat engine tutorial offset pointers" on youtube and you'll find infinite tutorials programs.

Problem, as I said, personally I'm too stupid to make it. But, if any of you want try, go ahead please!
    you have to understand, finding the pointer is not the problem. making the AOB scan work, so any further update is not necessary is the thing. and I personally can do everything except doing the AOB scan. cause i wont make every update a new version. its too painful.

7. Thanks MACROS4LIFE (1 members gave Thanks to antroxxx for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    58/45
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by antroxxx View Post
    you have to understand, finding the pointer is not the problem. making the AOB scan work, so any further update is not necessary is the thing. and I personally can do everything except doing the AOB scan. cause i wont make every update a new version. its too painful.
    what is AOB scan you mean = ?
    The macro searching for the offsets automatically in incoming versions?

I don't think we're facing too many further updates after 3.0, it will take a while til we have a 3.1. But I understand it can give some work. I'm just trying to help, maybe if all of us be together in this darkness moment of this macro we can bring it back to life lol

Thanks G/R
    58/45
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Be aware this macro isn't compatible with steam version of the game since forever.

If you want have any chance to use or update it, install the client version of the game and make sure it's 32bit.

Danano's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I came to this (in the youtube tutorial) and that's it. Outside my brain does not know what's next = D 3 AM. I'm asleep.
    cUEHP.jpg
    P.s. Maybe I even do not that. But I want to figure it out. Sorry for that english.

hokuto78's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    10/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Be aware this macro isn't compatible with steam version of the game since forever.

If you want have any chance to use or update it, install the client version of the game and make sure it's 32bit.
    It was compatible with steam. Its just usually last on the list to get offsets for.

Thanks G/R
    58/45
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I came to this (in the youtube tutorial) and that's it. Outside my brain does not know what's next = D 3 AM. I'm asleep.
    cUEHP.jpg
    P.s. Maybe I even do not that. But I want to figure it out. Sorry for that english.
    I definately don't understand shit about updating this tool. We need some help.
    But, thank you for trying.

Btw: Anyone knows how to create a macro with ONLY the autoquit feature? That's the best part for me. I don't really care with all the rest.
    Maybe if I copy/past the autoquit codes from the script and put it in another script that is working?! Like lutbot.com or something? and throw cports.exe in the same folder? ( obviously )

Can anybody do that? Just the autoquit macro when life's under 40% or something. Would be amazing. I can pot my flasks, the autoquit is the best part of this script to me.
    Last edited by MACROS4LIFE; 08-08-2017 at 06:19 AM.

stred19's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe if I copy/past the autoquit codes from the script and put it in another script that is working?! Like lutbot.com or something? and throw cports.exe in the same folder? ( obviously )
    not a bad idea, any1 than knows more u think it will work?

poe2014's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Poe Hud work with potion script but is banable i think, enter in this and pick the offset, thanks

miracle1's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    111/30
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by poe2014 View Post
    Poe Hud work with potion script but is banable i think, enter in this and pick the offset, thanks
    what the fuck man xD

16. Thanks GameHelper (1 members gave Thanks to miracle1 for this useful post)
    Danano's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    antroxxx I understand you about AoB scan. Did I understand correctly how everything works?

It seems that I understand what "offset" and "AoB" are, and when you find the final version of AoB (39916800 variants), you can find "baseMgrPtr", and when you add "offset", you get the actual values of "HP, MP, etc " Each new start client.