Selling Guild wars 2 account with FULL EXOTICS and Magic Find SET & Fotm 26. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

aasnake's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling Guild wars 2 account with FULL EXOTICS and Magic Find SET & Fotm 26.

Hello I am willing to sell my account for 300$ with a 1 lvl 80 Warrior Char Full Zerker Gear with a full exotic armor set + weapon + trinkets, Norn Thief that is also level 80 with a full Zerker Gear with exotics, and a Necromancer with full ascended Magic find gear (164% Without the 15+ from superior sigil of luck or any foods/banners or boosters) + exotics, Also a seperate set with full condition All exotics, and 250 obsidian shards with 77 clovers and an exploration map for your legendary. Contact me on skype if interested!! godlyghost00, Cheers

Last edited by aasnake; 05-11-2013 at 06:36 PM.

Selling Guild wars 2 account with FULL EXOTICS and Magic Find SET & Fotm 26.