6 year old account. Lots of RARES and achievements! Alli 90 feral tank Worgen Druid menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Hotttshot34's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6 year old account. Lots of RARES and achievements! Alli 90 feral tank Worgen Druid

I'm new to this forum site but not new to world of Warcraft. I have been playing since 2006, but its time to move on. I'm looking for someone that would truly appreciate all the time and effort I have put into my character. I am the original owner and creator of the account and I can prove it. I have an alliance 90 worgen Druid feral tank and also 7 other 70+ lvl toons. This is a Collectors Edition MOP Account. He's 472 ilvl. And has over 130 mounts, 110 pets, over half of all total achievements in game completed, and over $50,000 gold. This is not a scam or fake. Serious seller. Please text or email me if your a serious buyer, 616-528-4937. Thank you for looking.
    Last edited by Hotttshot34; 11-18-2012 at 03:42 PM.

6 year old account. Lots of RARES and achievements! Alli 90 feral tank Worgen Druid
    XGamerX's Avatar Banned Powerleveling and Unbanning Expert CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    putting up a link to one of thoese armory sites that hide ur name would probably help...... any rare feats of strength or notable mounts that are unubtainable or hard gets?

Hotttshot34's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wolfshífft @ Stormrage - Community - World of Warcraft. That's the armory link. Check out my achievements and feats of strength

jaczar's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    144/84
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    very nice. lemme know what your asking for it. not paying extra for the store bought mounts tho but still a serious offer.