[WTS] 85 Undead Mage (Full raiding gear), 85 Feral Druid + over 550K gold. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

GnomeMaker07's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[WTS] 85 Undead Mage (Full raiding gear), 85 Feral Druid + over 550K gold.

I'm looking to quit WoW and was planning on selling my account off. The 85 Mage is my main. Average ilvl is 360. He is in full pve 359 epics (except for offhand, which is Hermit's Lamp), 3 pieces of T11 and also has pvp set (5 arena epics and 1 blue). He has over 45 pets and 15 mounts (including Headless Horseman's Mount, Rusted Proto-Drake, and Traveler's Tundra Mammoth). He currently has 568k on him, with another 3-5k over other toons. Current progression is 3/13 heroic (is still currently in the best horde raiding guild on server). The 85 Druid has a 338 ilvl. Currently has 2 epics (3 if u include healing boots), 9 blues and a couple greens. The account also has many other toons, including 84 priest, 73 hunter, 73 Warrior, 69 mage, 64 shaman, and 4-5 other lvl40-50s. The account also has tons of BOA gear, including head, shoulders, and cloak for plate, mail, cloth, and leather wearers.(also has boa 2h Ax) If you have any questions, just ask.

You can email me at: [email protected]

P.S. The battle.net account also comes with Starcraft2.
    Last edited by GnomeMaker07; 05-12-2011 at 08:34 PM.

[WTS] 85 Undead Mage (Full raiding gear), 85 Feral Druid + over 550K gold.
    lostsk8r's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    15/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any idea on what kind of price? got a price without the gold? provde ID and all that?