899/906 resto druid - 3 legendaries (2 BiS) 44 AL - 3/10 mythic! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Cdel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

899/906 resto druid - 3 legendaries (2 BiS) 44 AL - 3/10 mythic!

Hello there,

I stopped playing on this char a couple of weeks ago, and have decided that I want to play another as my main. My will to play a druid is simply just gone. The char has 44 days played and is a former GM of a rank 37 guild on Ragnaros EU.

The druid has 3 legendaries (pyrdaz, essence of infusion and Velen's) where pyrdaz and Velens are currently on the same BiS level as Tearstone.

The Ilvl of the druid is 899 atm with a total of 906 within the bags - all the other artifact weapons have NOT been leveled on this char only resto.

The char dosent have any warnings and, have never been contacted by a GM - havent touched bots/cheats.

The char will be transferred to new Bnet account in the same name as mine - you will get a scan of either a passport or drivers license.

The price is up for discussion so hook me up on skype and lets have a chat about it.

***Links***

Level 110 Troll Druid | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
    Last edited by Cdel; 09-18-2018 at 02:57 PM.

899/906 resto druid - 3 legendaries (2 BiS) 44 AL - 3/10 mythic!
    Cdel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump to the top