Wts 20k achivement points , collector edtions , mythic geared toon menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

andysof's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wts 20k achivement points , collector edtions , mythic geared toon

This its a very old account with very rare stuff.

I have been playing on alliance most of the time since some time but my mains was horde on mop

Account info

Level 100 Orc Hunter | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

I have plenty of rare stuff but just to mention the rarest thing that is ( FIVE TIMES COLLECTOR EDITION , vanila - TBC - WOTLK - MOP - WOD ) only cata missing. ( THIS IS VERY RARE )

I have 20160 achivement points

There is plenty of rare mounts too like ARCHIMONDE MOUNT, Garosh HC mount , BLACKHAND, TIME LOST DRAKE , deathcharge , ragnaros mount , ALAR , THE RARE CAMEL , karazhan mount from first boss , have AEONAX , STONECORE and VORTEX PINACLE mounts , ALL THE RAF mounts ( 5 ) , also have the TURTLE TGC card ) 150 euro) , the batle tank from archeology and ALOT of other ones , check from armory.

Also alot of titles and feat of strengths and many legacy ( i play since day one ).

I just dont have time to play anymore and to be honest im just sick of this game.

This is an insane account you get alot of mounts and stuff ( i spent endless time farming some of them ( aeonax , timelost took a life ) and many others .

The current gear its not the best in world but if you can get a guild and you have time its easy to get gear.

I can provide all account information ( email , id , sa )

Im asking for 250 euro MINIMUM and taking SKRILL only , not acceping paypal even if you pay 3 times more or send as gift , because i had problems with other account i sold using paypal.

Contact info - skype ( andysof.sofi )

Wts 20k achivement points , collector edtions , mythic geared toon
    andysof's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump.........