World of Warcraft WOD Account, 12x100's, 780k gold. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

denat's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

World of Warcraft WOD Account, 12x100's, 780k gold.

Hi guys. I'm selling my original WoW account. There is 700k gold on the acc atm + there are 12 fully pvp geared 100's+1 lvl 90, and some low lvl scrubs fully equipped with heirlooms. Let me present you the characters with short description for each of them.

1) lvl 100 undead mage pvp ilvl 709/710 + MoP/WoD challenge mode transmog
    2) lvl 100 blood elf ret pala pvp ilvl, 709/710 +WoD CM Weapons
    3) lvl 100 undead priest pvp ilvl 709/710 +WoD CM Weapons
    4) lvl 100 orc frost dk pvp ilvl 709/710 + MoP challenge mode transmog +WoD CM Weapons
    5) lvl 100 orc hunter pvp ilvl 709/710 + MoP and WoD challenge mode sets/weapons, +bis gear for future cm's if You'd like push rank1 server/region timers.
    6) lvl 100 orc warrior pvp ilvl 709/710
    7) lvl 100 tauren warrior pve ilvl 698 + WoD challenge modes + bis gear for future cm's if You'd like to push really good timers (both for arms and fury).
    All of the above chars are located on Stormscale-EU and are HORDE.
    On top of that I got 700k gold stored on Stormscale among those toons, The gold was farmed LEGALLY (doing Shadowmourne quests and selling the mount+other rewards on the AH).
    Reasoning behind gearing pvp chars with 709/710 instead of going for full 710 ilvl is min/maxing the best and most valuable stats.

Other toons:
    1) lvl 100 undead rogue pvp ilvl 709/710
    2) lvl 100 orc lock pvp ilvl 709/710 + MoP Challenge mode transmog
    3) lvl 100 dwarf enh shaman pvp ilvl 708/710 + MoP challenge mode transmog and unique Kor-Kron Dark Shaman set from Siege of Ogrimmar (unobtainable tmog atm))
    4) lvl 100 night elf resto druid pvp ilvl 709/710
    5) lvl 100 night elf ww monk pvp ilvl 706/710
    All of the above chars are located on Burning Legion-EU
    There is around 3k gold atm among those chars.
    Also there is lvl 90 alliance night elf rogue located on Earthen Ring-EU with ~~3k gold on it.

There are 139 mounts on the acc, more unique of them would be: Invincible, Azure Drake, MoP CM mounts. WoD CM ground mount, Fiery Warhorse, Onyxian Drake, Spawn of Galakras (from Siege of Orgimmar Glory), Sunhide Gronnling, Headless Horseman's Mount, Armored Razzashi Raptor, Core Hound, Kor'kron War Wolf and many more.
    In terms of achieve points there are 14535 achi points atm along with 47 tittles.

Ret, both warriors and the dk on Stormscale got Shadowmournes, Rogue+Monk on Burning Legion got 1 glaive each. There are a TONS of unique transmog items in each chars bank.
    This is my original account as I mentioned above.I was the only person who was playing it. It's security was never compromised and it was never "lended" to anyone, etc. Basically I was playing on it since The Burning Crusade. I'm still logging on it ocasionally to do some casual bg's or fool around in Durotar. The subscription is active for 14 more days, after that I'll buy game token to get new subscription, so there will be around 620k gold on it.

I'm selling it becouse recently I got into some health issues and I need to get any money I can and I've lost intrest in the game.

If You got any questions at all, feel free to post them here, post your skype, mail, etc so we can talk and negotiate the price or talk about the account itself.
    If You choose to buy the account You will get the secret question+answer, mail details. game keys from each expansion+photos of the cdkeys located in the boxes from each x-pac.

Only serious offers please.

Thank You for reading that wall of text above and take care !
    Last edited by denat; 08-09-2016 at 04:36 AM. Reason: Update

World of Warcraft WOD Account, 12x100's, 780k gold.
    denat's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bumping the bump

RayVG's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interested in buying only the warrior character for challenge mode gear! Rb508-minecraft @ Skype if you are interested in selling that

denat's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Account is still up for selling