Wrathful Gladiator Priest / Multi Glad (Top character) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Hatonmyback's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wrathful Gladiator Priest / Multi Glad (Top character)

Hey guys,as title , i'm here to sell my R1/Multi glad priest .I'm playing this character from like 7 years,i'm playing him since vanilla.As u can see i've the Benediction.On your feats of strenght appears x2 gladiator in Tbc/x1 Wotlk and a Wrathful Gladiator .Your statistic are like insane,2'900 in 3s is enough to play with rank 1,always that you're able too but if u want have a try ,your exp prove it =) And this is only a piece of the fantastic character that i'm selling,i used to pve with my guild on Tbc,so u have the Hand of Adal,they removed it,like the Zul Aman bear,i've also it,the real one,before they removed it. Set? I've like full t2,t6 (love to trasmo them) n many others,bank is full ! Profession Enchanting 700/Jewelcrafting 539 .Glyph n set of the current season are in progress but i cannot play so u will need to finish it =)
    So as i said,i'm so sad to do it but i'm here to sell my "character",not the account of bnet, R1/multi glads : Wrathful Gladiator / Furious-Brutal-Vengeful
    ()
    Statistic :
    2s : 2'743
    3s : 2'888
    5s : 2'794
    I've Wintersaber and many other mounts like the Gronnlin,Ashes,Zhevra..
    12575 Achivments :
    As u can see the character demostrate 7 years of intense gaming,they value me 1'000 eur when i reach the rank one but i didn't want sell it because it was piece of my life..Now my life is broken and i really need money..I don't want 1'000 eur but at least 700 eur.U have the statistic /mount/title/stuff to be at top without do nothin,just login = ) If u need more info's,name of the character or anything,just tip me on skype.So many thing that i cannot list all..If u are interested i will show u all =)

Thank you, the priest.
    Because i'm new,i cannot link more url's,ask on skype if u are interested .
    Last edited by Hatonmyback; 02-22-2016 at 11:28 AM.

Wrathful Gladiator Priest / Multi Glad (Top character)
    Hatonmyback's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Come guys = )

PK53's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R