Gold and cm boosts! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

dogball's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gold and cm boosts!

Yo! The name is Hampus, aka Dogball in-game. Im a 17 year old guy from Sweden with a little too much sparetime, so Im currently boosting a lot of challenge modes with my team for both real money and gold in game. The prices will be listed below. I have sold millions of gold in my almost 2 years in the business, but I am pretty new to Ownedcore. However if you have a lack of trust I can provide trade feedback from buyers I've had

Challenge mode EU HORDE any server, selfplay is 65 euros or 250k on any EU horde server. However german/italian or anything but english servers is 300k.
    ALLIANCE EU Challenge mode boost is the same prices.

Skype is cmboost11

Gold is currently available on a lot of servers, with the prices ALWAYS being 0.3€ /1000 gold. All of the servers are currently ONLY HORDE EU.
    Got 165k Draenor
    270k Kazzak,
    80k Talnivarr
    420k Stormscale,
    180k Thunderhorn,
    92.3k Xavius and
    200k on Bladefist
    80k Sunstrider,
    42.5k Shadowsong Horde EU

Gold and cm boosts!