Rogue 700 il/ Ashes of Alar / Invincible Rains / Warglaives / Amani Bear / Gladiator menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

houpovratak's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rogue 700 il/ Ashes of Alar / Invincible Rains / Warglaives / Amani Bear / Gladiator

Hello people, ill try to make this short and simple to put most important things related to my account and characters on it, would like to mention on start and i think this is most important for people looking to buy account, i am first and original owner that mean i was only person playing on account since vanilla, can provide you all account information !

There is 4 characters lvl 100 on account ( rogue , shaman , hunter and warrior ) , as well there is 2 lvl 90 ( paladin and priest ) rogue is my first character and my main i spend most of my time on it , as well other characters are good geared and since all share mounts and achievements you can play what ever you prefer most !

Little bit about characters :

Rogue:
    Current main, 700ilvl - Mythic ready 7/10 achi
    350k golds, 2xProffs Eng&LW with lots of mats ready
    Garrison ix MAXED, 25 followers MAXED

Hunter:
    Alt, 693ilvl, mythic ready
    80k golds, 2x Proffs
    Garrison is MAXED, 25 followers MAXED

Warrior:
    alt, 681 ivll PROT, mythic ready
    30k golds, 2x proffs

Shaman:
    Alt, 691ilvl RESTO/ENH Mythic ready
    30k golds, 2 proffs

Just some more details : 50 titles on rogue ( Immortal , Hand of Adal , Champion of Naaru ) transmog gear from MOP (unobtainable any more, same as every single set for rogue ( no tier 3 ) ), there is around 350 k gold on account all gold stay on account !Now if you are serious and interested you can contact me over my mail or skype
    EMAIL: [email protected]
    ill try to get back to you as soon is possible, about price and all other details we can speak over there, i am really serious and mature person i would appreciate same people add me !

Rogue 700 il/ Ashes of Alar / Invincible Rains / Warglaives / Amani Bear / Gladiator
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks G/R
    0/0