WTS wow eu account, 2 x 100 221 mounts many rare, Feats of strength from 08 alliance menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

artilar1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS wow eu account, 2 x 100 221 mounts many rare, Feats of strength from 08 alliance

Account is on eu - alliance
    Monk full pvp gear (660 epic) ww / mw gear , ravencrest realm (is in mw gear, WW gear has full 660) about 1.6k rated Level 100 Human Monk | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
    Druid full pvp gear for any spec, been over 2k rated currently only around 1800 , with transmogs Level 100 Night Elf Druid | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

221 mounts, many rare most special are
    Experiment 12-b
    ultramarine quiraji battle tank (removed next patch)
    ashes of alar
    sea turtle
    bone white primal raptor
    flametalon of alysrazor
    amber scorpion
    swift zulian panther
    swift zhevra
    headless horsemans mount
    blue proto drake
    all of the drake of the (x) wind mounts
    Armored razzashi raptor
    Geosynchrinous world spinner
    crimson deathcharger
    heavenly golden cloud serpent
    swift forest strider + darkmoon dancing bear
    bloodhoof bull
    reins of the ravenlord
    death charger reins (stratholme mount)
    I also have 11425 achievement points, feats of strength from 08 (spirit and tabard of competition)

Legendaries: thunderfury achievement IMPORTANT : character with thunderfury was banned on another account which leads me onto the next point
    2 accounts on the battle net have been closed , 1 for botting , second for repeated harrasment ( trade chat jokes) each had 9-10 lvl 90s - 100s , but i dont think you will be able to get them back

2k achievement in 3s

and unfortunatly only about 5k gold per character

181 pets . also have Ethereal soul-trader TCG pet and core hound mount and hatespark the tiny pet from the molten core event in WoD

71 toys

56/71 heirlooms many leather and cloth are upgraded to 100

also have diablo 3, starcraft, 1 legendary on hearthstone and some other cards, and heroes of the storm from beta which i have some extra heroes on and a pony mount

feel free to pm me for skype and other details and price
    Last edited by artilar1; 06-04-2015 at 05:47 PM.

WTS wow eu account, 2 x 100 221 mounts many rare, Feats of strength from 08 alliance