LF a top notch account, 22k+ AP TCG mounts, etc. Paying good money! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Ingetnamn's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LF a top notch account, 22k+ AP TCG mounts, etc. Paying good money!

Starting off with saying this. Scammers, don't even bother trying to contact me. The purchase will be done with a middleman and the payment will be through skril (meaning I can chargeback the money by contacting them in case I get scammed).

So yeah, hi!
    I'm basically looking for one of those top notch accounts, a big amount of achievement points is a must. Atleast 22k+, preferably 23k+. Many rare mounts are needed. I would love if you had over 250 mounts for the achievement. Swift Spectral Tiger is also a must. Anything else that makes your account stand out in the crowd is highly valued (T3, Scarab Lord, alot of gold, Blizzcon stuff etc).

The trade will be done with Pr3cious as a middleman and the payment will be through skrill. If you have one of these elite accounts that I'm looking for then feel free to contact me by skype and we can discuss a price.

LF a top notch account, 22k+ AP TCG mounts, etc. Paying good money!
    Renovez's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What are you trying to Buy Cost Over 1500 Euro Easy .. for a Secured Account

thehiddenshop's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will middle man this transaction