The most amazing account you'll ever be able to get your hands on, 100% legit. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Annaisha's Avatar ★ Elder ★ ★★★★★

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    739/685
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The most amazing account you'll ever be able to get your hands on, 100% legit.

Just gonna link the main character. For more information contact me on Skype (see signature).

<Removed because it's too easy to find my character on wowprogress/guildox. Click to add me to Skype>

We're talking about a minimum of 4 digit offers, possibly 5 digits. Do not add me if you don't have a couple of thousands of Euros.

100% legit.
    Last edited by Annaisha; 05-01-2016 at 01:04 PM.

The most amazing account you'll ever be able to get your hands on, 100% legit.
    karlsversson12's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Might wanna put an Masked armory link instead, and 5 digits, really?

If five digits, it should ATLEAST have ALL the following:

Atleast 4x rank 1
    6+ glad mounts
    Scarab lord 2008
    Atiesh
    Oldschool ride
    Ashbringer

Over 170 FoS

If it doesnt have that, sorry bud, just your average high end scarab lord, and theres plenty of those.

Why did I post this?

''The most amazing account you'll ever be able to get your hands on, 100% legit.''

Clearly a false statement.

And with merely 1 positive trade feedback, I highly suggest the owner of this account takes his business to a more reputable seller, no offense.

Cgm's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by karlsversson12 View Post
    Might wanna put an Masked armory link instead, and 5 digits, really?

If five digits, it should ATLEAST have ALL the following:

Atleast 4x rank 1
    6+ glad mounts
    Scarab lord 2008
    Atiesh
    Oldschool ride
    Ashbringer

Over 170 FoS

If it doesnt have that, sorry bud, just your average high end scarab lord, and theres plenty of those.

Why did I post this?

''The most amazing account you'll ever be able to get your hands on, 100% legit.''

Clearly a false statement.

And with merely 1 positive trade feedback, I highly suggest the owner of this account takes his business to a more reputable seller, no offense.
    I think it is 4 digits is a fair price for a multiglad 2xr1 account with realm first titles, all the pvp ranks and shitloads of mounts. No way he'll get 5 digits for it though...

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    739/685
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @karlsversson12 : Trust me, You won't find a second account like mine, and I don't exaggerate. The reason for 1 reputation, is because this is a new "business" account. I've been on MMOwned since the start. And no middleman will be used, unless the buyer covers those costs. A real life trade is more likely. Account comes with everything you'll need, even the cd keys and physical collector boxes. I'm not looking for a quick deal to scam some people. If someone is interested, it';s gonna need serious talking to how to do this. I prefer a real life trade where everything is handed over personally. But that depends on where the buyer is from and so. Flight tickets aren't too expensive as long as it's within Europe. You can fly with Ryanair as low as 10 Euros.

As for the five digits, it';s not what I am aiming for, it's merely an indicator that this account under no terms will go for any lower than at least a couple of thousands of Euros, perhaps 5k+. It's 11 years of hard work with over 2000 days /played.

The Orc Veteran Statue can be purchased at the same time. The box is still closed in the Fedex shipment package, with as sender, Blizzard.

Edit: Please note that the link provided is not showing everything. I've checked myself, and a lot of stuff is missing, but maybe that was done on purpose by vArmory. No idea, ask SniffingPickles. He created it.

Edit again: By "no middleman will be used" - I mean that I don't feel comfortable giving my account details to someone I don't know, not even a middle man. May be considered though, if the person is HIGHLY reputable, such as an OwnedCore Moderator.
    Last edited by Annaisha; 04-14-2015 at 01:35 PM.

barado's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Added on Skype - would love to hear from you

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    739/685
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Accepted everyone. Responses may come slow as it seems a handful of people added me and I didn't log the Skype account for a couple of days, but I'll be on it every day from now on.

Please only add me if you are seriously considering a deal, and can afford it. I'm not looking for a quick sale. In a worst case scenario, I simply do not sell it at all. Although, I do hope to find a serious buyer, as I'm not really enjoying the game anymore. It feels like it's keeping myself busy, rather than entertained. I have other stuff to keep myself "busy" with.

The only reasonable way to actually trade would be a real life face to face trade, unless you accept an internet trade, but then YOU will always have to go first. I understand that doesn't feel comfortable for, hence the option to meet each other in real life and both be happy. That way you can also take the physical boxes with you.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    739/685
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UPDATE: After a couple of chats, the MINIMUM price is €2600. 2500 has been bid already, and honestly, I wouldn't let it go for less. You're free to still add me, but make sure your offer is higher than what is already offered. I don't do 10-50 bid games. Any higher bid must at least be €100 or more. If you do not believe this is legit, then simply do not bother to add me. I would rather speak to 2-3 serious buyers than to 50 where of 47 can't afford it. :P

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    739/685
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UPDATE April 18, 2015: FAQ

Having to repeat the same questions over and over gets tiring, so I'll maintain a FAQ here:

When does the bidding time end?
    I cannot give an an accurate date. Most likely around the time patch 6.2 goes live. This way, I can continue "maxing out" the character in achievements, pets, mounts, gear and PvP. I will make a 2-4 weeks reminder in this thread when I have an exact date when bidding ends. 6.2 is estimated to take 3 months of testing, so expect something like something like July.

So there's no way to get the character right away?
    There is, if you make a great offer that I can't refuse.

Who is the original account owner?
    I am. Advertising it under my business name is because I'm still in the process of setting up a boosting company. It will start with World of Warcraft, and probably quickly expand to other popular games.

Why are you selling the account?
    After 11 years, the game doesn't feel the same to me anymore. I'm a perfectionist, and never feel I finished something before I've got everything (which was the case in Mists of Pandaria, 100% achievements). I feel the game is keeping me busy rather than entertained. It feels like a tiring daily job now to continue playing. I still like World of Warcraft, but I feel I can use my time better for other things in real life. However, as said, my extreme perfectionism won't allow me to quit until I've finished everything that's offered from 6.0 -> 6.1. That's also the reason my "end bidding time" is estimated on or around 6.2. I'll most likely have finished everything by then, and the new content is for you to explore/progress with. I can maintain the character at a discounted price under my business because of the emotional value and nostalgia attached to it. But that won't be free, consider it as a discounted boost.

If I "hire you" after 6.2 to continue obtaining achievements, mounts, pets, PvP ranks or other things, will the account then truly be mine (yours)?
    Absolutely. It would be a boost like any other. You remain the account owner, and no additional account information will be requested, other than the login and password. For the rest, everything you do to the account and/or characters is up to yourself. It is possible to change Secret Question and Answer, attach a new Authenticator, etc.

How can I be sure you won't take the account back?
    I am just not the type of person who scams others. I've played many games, and always ended up selling my account. Never claimed anything back. Also, as I'm selling this with my business name, and my business is yet to start, I'd rather not start with a bad reputation. The business has a lot more money potential than the account, and the reputation would be a very deciding factor to either succeed or fail as a company. I would not risk my reputation, not as a person and definitely not as a company. I have never scammed a single person in my life. I can tell you that I'm quite sensitive, which comes as an advantage to you, and at the same time as a disadvantage to myself - If I do something bad (such as scamming), I will feel really bad about it morally. No money would make that bad feeling go away in me, not even if it was to be sold for a five-digits price.

You will also get all account information I have, including a copy of the passport, game keys of upgrades, physical collector edition boxes and the e--mail address it has been registered to for 11 years (you can change it, but I would advise against that, or at least wait a little bit after the sale, to not raise suspicions at Blizzard) .

As for the ID card attached to the account, you will have lifetime support after this sale. Should the ID expire, you'll be sent a new one right away. But I can tell you that you're safe for a couple of years. And you having the original boxes with the CD keys on, actually gives you an advantage over me as proving yourself as the owner.

Do you have any other questions? Please do ask in thread or on Skype (click to add).
    Last edited by Annaisha; 04-18-2015 at 11:09 AM.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    739/685
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please, for the sake of both of our time, do not even try to add me if your intention is to scam me. There is [B]absolutely no way[B] you will get the account before I see any money. The best I can offer is a real life meeting. I also will not give out any personal details. If you want to know my name, please be prepared to send me €50, which will be deducted from the final sale price. If for any reason you change your mind, I offer you a refund of €25, keeping 50% for myself for the wasted time and effort.
    Last edited by Annaisha; 04-21-2015 at 09:50 PM. Reason: ư͗̑ͯͣ̿̋҉̠̟̭͖̣̮͈͖͈̬͇s͙̫͉͉̤̪͇͎ͨͧ̈́ͬ̀̀

3dremedy's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice thread clown Will follow this thread further on.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    739/685
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by 3dremedy View Post
    Nice thread clown Will follow this thread further on.
    Clown? ;p

/10chars

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    739/685
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been asked several times if there is a buyout. Well, while I have no buyout, let's set it to current offer *2 as a buyout. So currently 5000 Euros, if 2600 is offered, it will become 5200, etc. Too much? You can just bid. A buyout is for the "I want it now, stop the bids" kind of situation. Bidding will end in approximately 3 months.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    739/685
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Highest Big is still on €2500 by barado.

yoveme123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Added, will be writing the offer on skype.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    739/685
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by yoveme123 View Post
    Added, will be writing the offer on skype.
    Sorry, been a few busy days (personal life). I'll log on my business account soon to talk to you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast