Invincible, Mimiron's head, Arcanite ripper, 7x100 and 6x9/9 Challange mode gear menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

themilkyway's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Invincible, Mimiron's head, Arcanite ripper, 7x100 and 6x9/9 Challange mode gear

> Scammers can stop reading here, iknow all your tricks and the account is not attached to this email <

Hey! Iam tired of WoW and wants to sell my account. It is an extremely fine account with very rare achievements, mounts and FoS. This is quick info about acc, add me on skype for more info.

Paladin is my main and has 650 ilvl, 7/7 nm, 2/7 heroic. rest around 620-30 ilvl. Very much cool transmogs. Garrison level 3. Very much heirlooms and mythic / heroic heriloom weapons from Garrosh.

Here is the paladin

lvl 100 Paladin <9/9 CM
    lvl 100 Druid <9/9 CM
    lvl 100 Shaman <9/9 CM
    lvl 100 Warlock <9/9 CM
    lvl 100 Death Knight <9/9 CM
    lvl 100 Priest
    lvl 100 Monk
    lvl 94 Stomach <9/9 CM
    lvl 93 Hunter with the best gear from lvl 90
    lvl 91 rogue
    lvl 90 warrior

The paladin have Arcanite Ripper !!! Costs about 400k on the Black Market, Cool item!
    Arcanite Ripper - Item - World of Warcraft

Have mounts such as, Invincible, Mimiron's Head, Emerald Dragon (rare), Grand Expedition Yak, Challenger's War Yeti, Swift Zulian Panther, Armored Razzashi Raptor, Ashe's of alders, Onyxia mount, Pureblood Firehawk etc, etc.

14885 achievements, 36FoS, 67Legacy mm oldschool title Hand of A'dal, Tabard of the Argent Dawn.

Very nice and well played account, I want 350 euro for it i can lower the price if fast buy.

add me on skype!

Iam '' 'unfortunately' 'second owner but you will get everything you need when you buy it, I have good contact with the first owner.

Invincible, Mimiron's head, Arcanite ripper, 7x100 and 6x9/9 Challange mode gear
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump!Bump!Bump!Bump!Bump!

Thanks G/R