Ret Paladin ilvl 652 - 18k achieves - 189 mounts(Mimiron's head, Invincible) - ELITE menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Bomfunk4's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ret Paladin ilvl 652 - 18k achieves - 189 mounts(Mimiron's head, Invincible) - ELITE

I'm offering my very own account. I've been playing it since end of WotLK. I've got everything that is required to seal the transaction.

• 652 ilvl ret paladin - primal glad gear only, character has started legendary Q

646 ilvl frost dk - same as above but without the quest

There are also minor characters on the account

90 lvl hunter, warrior and 80+ lvl druid, shaman

Couple of rare mounts worth mentioning:
    Invincible
    Mimiron's Head
    Pureblood Firehawk (Ragnaros HC)
    Life-Binder's Handmaiden (Deathwing HC)
    Ashes of Al'ar
    Onyxian Drake
    Raven Lord

Paladin have completed Challenge modes back in MoP so there are all phoenixes and the set waiting in void storage.
    Same goes to Brawler's guild rank 10 and Proving Grounds wave 30+

Been struggling with PvP mostly so paladin has two elite unobtainable sets and Duelist achiev.
    S11 and S13 + couple of weapons

5 completed legendaries: Thunderfury, Sulfuras, Val'anyr, Shadowmourne and the cloak.

Below link to masked armory
    Level 100 Human Paladin

Following games connected to the account: Starcraft anthology, D2 + LoD, W3 + TFT, Starcraft 2 + HotS, D3 + RoS, Hearthstone, Heros of the Storm Beta.

I'm open to any kind of deal. Feel free to make a proposition via PM.
    Last edited by Bomfunk4; 02-06-2015 at 07:37 AM.

Ret Paladin ilvl 652 - 18k achieves - 189 mounts(Mimiron's head, Invincible) - ELITE