Huge PvE account - 11x90 - 587/585/585 geared - 9 Mythic Heirloom - 9/9CM! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

RelativelyAware's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Huge PvE account - 11x90 - 587/585/585 geared - 9 Mythic Heirloom - 9/9CM!

Characters

Main Server - Silvermoon characters:

90 Draenei Shaman - 587 Item level. This character has been mained as Ele but has full sets of Mythic Restoration and Mythic Enhancment tier/gear. 600Engineering/600Enchanting/600Cooking (master of the ways).
    90 Dwarven Hunter - 585 Item level. This character also has a full set of current PvP gear. 600Engineering/600Alchemy (Potion master).
    90 Worgan Warlock - 583 Item level. 600Engineering/600Inscription. Has Green Fire.
    90 Human Warrior - 569 Item level. Gear for both Protection and Either DPS specialization. This character also has a full set of current PvP gear. 600 Herbalism/600Mining. (Gatherer/Farming character)
    90 Pandaren Monk - 510 Item level-ish. 600Jewelcrafting/600Mining.
    90 Human Priest - 510 Item level-ish.
    88 Human Monk.

Ravencrest characters:

90 Human Priest - 500 Item level-ish. 600Alchemy/600Herbalism/600cooking.
    90 Worgan Hunter - 500 Item level-ish. 615Skinning(racial bonus)/575Leatherworking.
    90 Pandaren Warrior - 500 Item level-ish. 600Engineering/600Inscription.
    86 Worgan Mage.

Ravenholdt Characters:

90 Human Warlock - 500 Item level-ish. 600Tailoring/600Enchanting/600cooking/600First Aid/500Archaeology.
    90 Draenei Shaman - 500 Item level-ish. 610 Jewelcrafting (Racial bonus)/600Mining
    89 Worgan Mage.
    85 Night Elf Druid. 525 Skinning/525Leatherworking.
    85 Human Priest. 525 Tailoring/525Enchanting.
    80 Human Paladin.

There are also various (about 11 total) low characters, between levels 25 and 65, across the 3 servers.

Transmogrification gear:

The main Shaman on silvermoon has a full t12HC (fiery) transmog' set, the Kor'kron Dark Shaman transmog' set and the shaman Challenge mode gold set (windfury).
    The vast majority of other characters have many random transmog' items in their banks, mainly weapons. Too many individual items to list, but an example would be the Spellfire Longsword I found while browsing my one of my warrior's banks, or the Flame Wrath I found in one of my priest's.

Heirlooms:

This account comes with the following Mythic (582-620 through levels 90-100) and Heroic (569-620 through levels 90-100) Hierlooms:
    1 x Mythic Bow + 2 x Heroic Bow.
    2 x Mythic Spell caster/Healer Staff + 1 x Normal Staff.
    3 x Mythic 1Hand Strength Sword.
    1 x Mythic Strength Shield.
    1 x Mythic 2hand Strength Axe + 1 x Heroic 2hand Stength Axe.
    1 x Heroic 1Hand Spellcaster/Healer Mace.

These heirlooms make this account huge for levelling through WoD on any character, be it one of the currently BiS geared 90s or a new character you start yourself!
    There are also pretty much all of the 1-80 and 1-85 Heirlooms on Both Silvermoon AND Ravenholdt. (Each different armor type and for each slot (including guild vendor heirlooms), weapons and trinkets).

Notable Mounts:

Pureblood Fire Hawk.
    Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher.
    Sandstone Drake (2 person flyer).
    Red Proto-Drake.
    Rusted Proto-Drake.
    Green Proto-Drake.
    Blazing Drake.
    Black Drake.
    Volcanic Stone Drake.
    Drake of the North Wind.
    Blue Drake.
    Pandaren Phoenix (All varieties).
    Dark Phoenix.
    Sky Golem (Mounted herbing).
    Magnificent flying Carpet.
    Headless Horsemen's Mount.
    Kor'kron Juggernaut.
    Kor'kron War Wolf.
    Armored Razzashi Raptor.
    Azure Water Strider (water walking - great for WoD levelling).
    Fossilized Raptor.
    Grand Ice Mammoth (3 person mount).
    Great Brewfest Kodo.
    Brown Riding Camel.
    Golden King.
    Black Battlestrider.
    Black War Bear.

There are a total of 56 mounts on this account. They are mostly acquired from playing the game at high level PvE, although some like the Sandstone Drake (2 person flyer @30k gold), the Grand Ice Mammoth (3 person ground mount @10k gold + rep needed) and the Azure water Strider (5k gold + rep grind needed) were too useful to miss out on. I have never gone too far out of my way to collect random mounts, meaning that there are many, many mounts available to this account from vendors with no reputation required and with low costs.

Achievements:

This account has just over 11k Achievement points. The same applies here as with mounts. Most of my achievement points are from just playing the game at high level PvE, and some from dabbling in PvP. If you are an achievement point hunter, this would be a great place to start as many of the difficult PvE achievements are already completed, while the majority of achievements requiring time or effort in a non-PvE venture are still available to you to obtain.

Notable Achievements and Feats of Strength:

Notable Feats of Strength:

Breaker of the Black Harvest.
    Cutting Edge: Garrosh Hellscream (25 player).
    Cutting Edge: Garrosh Hellscream (10 player).
    Ahead of the Curve: Lei Shen.
    Ahead of the Curve: Grand Empress Shek'zeer.
    Ahead of the Curve: Sha of Fear.
    Ahead of the Curve: Will of the Emperor.
    Warlord's Deathwheel.

Notable Achievements:

Glory of the Hero.
    Champion of the Frozen Wastes.
    Glory of the Ulduar Raider.
    Glory of the Cataclysm Hero.
    Glory of the Icecrown Raider.
    Challenge Conqueror: Gold (Complete every Challenge Mode dungeon with a rating of Gold).
    Having a Brawl.
    Leeeeeeeeeeeeeroy!
    Charger.
    20 Exalted Reputations.
    Mythic: Garrosh Hellscream
    Notable PvP Achievements:
    50000 Honorable Kills.
    Call to Arms!
    Wrecking Ball.
    Make Love, Not Warcraft.
    For The Alliance!
    Just the Two of Us: 1750.
    Hot Streak.
    In Service of the Alliance.
    Knight.

Notable Titles:

Hellscream's Downfall.
    Conquerer of Orgrimmar.
    Legend of Pandaria.
    Firelord.
    Savior of Azeroth.
    Twighlight Vanquisher.
    Defender of a Shattered World.
    Starcaller.
    Master of the Ways.
    Farmer.
    Brawler.
    Jenkins.
    Assistant Professor.
    the Undaunted.
    the Patient.
    of Stormwind.
    of Ironforge.
    of Darnassus.
    of the Ashen Verdict.
    the Hordebreaker.
    the Kingslayer.
    the Light of Dawn.

Toys:

Over 25 toys, here are some of my favourites:
    Cremating Torch.
    Gin-Ji Knife Set.
    Hozen Idol.
    Jin Warmkeg's Brew.
    Krastinov's Bag of Horrors.
    Mushroom chair.
    Puntable Marmot.
    Shadow-Pan Geyser Gun.
    Vrykul Drinking Horn.
    Toy Train set.
    Wind up Train Wrecker (to be used to destroy the train set people are complaining about!)
    Kang's Bindstone.

There are also many other fun items that don't come under the new 'Toys' catagory such as:
    Shard of Archstone.
    Magic Banana.
    Ra'Sha's Sacrificial Dagger
    Guild Teleport cloaks.
    Cursed Swabby Helmet (Underwater Breather +200% speed)

The top two geared characters also all have Jeeves + Moll-e.

Gold:

There is slightly more than 130,000 gold on the account, the majority of which is on
    Silvermoon. There is at least 50,000 gold in assets (probably more) - unsold items of value that can be put to auction. I will continue to do this until the account sells.

Other details:

This WoW account has not been Merged with any other WoW account, only with the battlenet account included. The account is active and I will continue to play it until it sells. At the moment there about a month (I have a 1-month recurring subscription) game time on the account, it expires 6/12/2014 19:18.
    Battletag name change is available.
    I am the original owner of the account, and have physical IDs matching the account name/details.
    I know the account's secret question and answer.

Summary:

This WoW account is amazing for anyone that wants to play WoW at the high-end level, particularly in PvE raiding. With the last tier's end boss, Garrosh Mythic, having a kill achievement dated before 5.4.8 (Before 4/4 upgrades, Mythic = Heroic at the time), you will be able to join the vast majority of high progression hardcore raiding guilds in WoD, just by referencing that! The Mythic heirlooms and BiS gear make this account everything anyone could ask for to enter WoD with, an incredible head start for levelling your characters to 100!

Scam protection for BOTH me and you:

Scammers beware, I will not be worth your time - even if I get my stuff back, I will put effort and time in to making sure you gained nothing from this, just on principal!

I am not interested in Re-sellers.

I will require that your PayPal is verified.
    I will require that we talk (I only speak English I'm afraid) over the phone. If you're shy, that can be brief and we can mostly talk via Skype chat.
    Some form of ID - this may not be necessary and can be discussed in call.
    I will be checking certain details match, your IP location and that no proxy is in effect during PayPal transfer, and other general things to make sure you are who you say and that you are where you say you are.
    I will require payment first - You'll find that anyone else selling an account will do too.

Scam protection for you:

My PayPal is verified.
    I offer full disclose. You can ask for anything you want during our Skype/phone call, be it multiple forms of ID, home or mobile phone number (which we can also talk by if you wish), screenshots, armouries, in game meeting, or anything else - basically anything you need to feel confident in my legitimacy.

Price: 500 Euro. Skype: RelativelyAware.
    Last edited by RelativelyAware; 11-08-2014 at 10:55 PM.

Huge PvE account - 11x90 - 587/585/585 geared - 9 Mythic Heirloom - 9/9CM!
    RelativelyAware's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd like to ask the Ownedcore community for some advice on whether they think my price is reasonable, whether I should be asking for less, or more, for this account. I'm basing a large part of the price on the BiS gear and Mythic heirlooms. I'm also wondering if anyone can suggest any other place to advertise this.