Warrior & Shaman full t3, Scarab Lord title, Mimirons Head, Arena Master, ZG MOUNTS. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

heretosellwow's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Warrior & Shaman full t3, Scarab Lord title, Mimirons Head, Arena Master, ZG MOUNTS.

Hey!

The time has come for me to quit playing World of Warcraft as I simply just don't have the time anymore and I'd like to share the love and epicness of my characters to someone who can enjoy them just as much as I once did. The account has some very rare stuff such as t3, arcanite ripper, Mimirons head & old ZG mounts, old legendaries, elite pvp gear for transmorg, challenge mode gear and Scarab Lord title, important to note that it's only the title as my brother transfered his shaman to my acc to give me the fos, mount did not follow, but title is still hella rare, and amazing.

Characters
    The account contains 6 level 90s, where three of them are worth mentioning. Warrior, full t3 + arcanite ripper (obtained in Karazhan during zombiefestival), absolutely amazing transmorg, but if you somehow get bored of that I have both the bank and voidstorage full with transmorg stuff such as 9/9 CM gear, s12 & s13 malevolent/tyrannical elite gear and pretty much every single cool set in the game. Also got thunderfury and dual warglaives if you're the show-off type of guy.

Shaman has the "fake" t3 gear 8/9 from blackmarket AH, looks amazing as transmorg combined with skullflame shield and tabard of flame. This character also has 9/9 cm if you ever get bored of the t3 transmorg (which you won't, it really does look amazing with the shield and tabard).

Mage is my third alt but got some good stuff on him, t3 shoulders which are very good looking. It has cataclysmic elite gear and 9/9 CM as well.

Rest of the characters are not really worth mentioning, but they do give you the chance of farming rare mounts/achieves a lot easier as you can do more runs per week.

Mounts
    The account it self has 140 mounts where a few are extremely rare or unobtainable. My favorite ones:

Mimirons Head (EXTREMELY rare).
    Swift Zulian Tiger (Old ZG mount, unobtainable and in my opinion one of the most amazing mounts in the game).
    Swift Razzashi Raptor (Old ZG mount, no longer obtainable).
    Ashes of Al'ar (Used to be such a nice mount, still is, but it's a bit too common nowa days).
    Swift Brewfest Ram (Nice if you're horde).
    Rivendare's Deathcharger (oh boy this was such a grindfest, really nice mount if you're alliance).
    Grand Black War Mammoth (3 seat mount, can be fun to give your friends a ride sometimes).
    Stonedrake (can come in handy if you're boosting your friends or if they just dont have flight skill in a specifik zone).
    Brawler's Burly Mushan Beast (Brawler rank 10 mount, from what I understand this will no longer be otainable in WoD).
    Kor'kron Wolf (Obtained after killing Hellscream on normal or higher difficulty, is no longer obtainable as 6.0 hit).
    All 4 challenge mode mounts.
    Achievementmounts from firelands/Icc etc.
    Blue protodrake.
    Vicious Skeletal Warhorse (badass looking PvP mount).

and a lot more.

Titles
    Got about 50 titles, some cooler than others. Here are a few worth mentioning:

Scarab Lord (Most rare title in the game).
    Arena Master (May be hard for some people to obtain, here you have it, on all chars).
    The Undying (Unobtainable title from naxx 10 in wotlk).
    The Undaunting (Challenge mode title, might be unobtainable, depends on if they make a new title for CM in wod).
    Hand of A'dal (unobtainable since tbc).
    Brawler (Might no longer be obtainable, depends on if they make a new one for wod).
    of the Horde (100 000k HKS)
    Bloodsail Admiral (farmfest, amazing gear follows (.

.. and a lot of other rep/world event/pve titles.

Well, this is what I can think of for now, I'm sure I forgot about a lot of stuff so feel free to ask anything you want.

I don't really know about the price but I was hoping to get a minimum of 400euros, hopefully a bit more. If you're interested then please add me on skype: Adam89pir

I am the soul owner of this account and has been so for the past 9 years. Upon buying my account you will be recieved a copy of my drivers license, sq/sa and the cd-keys I manage to find.

Scammers, I might not be especially experienced in this kind of stuff, but luckily my friend is, and he will guide me through every single step so please, just don't bother.

Last edited by heretosellwow; 10-17-2014 at 02:55 PM.

Warrior & Shaman full t3, Scarab Lord title, Mimirons Head, Arena Master, ZG MOUNTS.
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still up for grabs, but remember it's just the scarab lord title, not the mount. A lot of people added about it.

Hellscreamer's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    banned on other selling forums so be aware of this when dealing with this member

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    banned cus of multiple accounts (apparantly it counted my brothers as mine or something), messaged them about it should be up by tomorow on ******* as well.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Modernn's Avatar Member

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm pretty sure it was a scam and that's why they banned you.