WTS 19.5k achiev paladin Insane Spectral Tiger Zulian tiger menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

tommonik's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS 19.5k achiev paladin Insane Spectral Tiger Zulian tiger

Hey guys im selling my world of warcraft account that contains 7 level 90 characters.

On the battle.net account itself it contains:
    World of warcraft: Warlords of Draenor delux edition and beta
    Diablo 3 RoS collectors edition
    Starcraft HoS digital collector edition
    Heroes of the Storm Beta
    Hearthstone with multiple packs bought

The main character on the world of warcraft is my paladin, which is in full prideful pvp gear.

The account has just under 19,500k achievement points, with 223 mounts which includes Time lost Drake ,Aquamarine Battle Tank ,spectral tiger, ashes of al'ar & Zulian tiger plus heaps more. The account has heaps of titles including the insane, battlemaster the bloodthirsty (250,000 HKs) and tons of more and been 1 achievement off of khan.

The account has loads of other things across the character such as legendary weapons val'anyr, sulfuras and thunderfury, tabard of the lightbringer and tons of other things.

is the masked armoury of the paladin, if you have any questions feel free to pm me on here or add xtommonikx on skype were we can talk further.

A trusted MM can be used for the safety of both sides of the sale.

The account will be provided with the email and password along with the secret question and answer and an ID scan.

Scammers don't bother, will only use safe payment methods IE paypal will only be done with verified members and sent as a gift.

Currently has 1 month of game time too so i can show in game if you would like

WTS 19.5k achiev paladin Insane Spectral Tiger Zulian tiger
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump for a Thursday morning