Mimiron's Head, Magic Rooster, Spectral Tiger,Ashes 200 + mounts, rare vanity! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Bsmunban's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    21 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mimiron's Head, Magic Rooster, Spectral Tiger,Ashes 200 + mounts, rare vanity!

I've fortunately been given the opportunity to be able to list this amazing account which withholds an absolutely incredible amount of in game goodness which will warm the hearts of any potential buyers, or an actual buyer! Containing over 200 mounts this is an account a buyer (especially mount enthusiasts) shall not want to miss.

Depending on your current state of experience within WoW this account could provide a strong and stable platform for a new player to enjoy a large number of very rare mounts, or if you're a mount collector this account contains some of the mounts which are deemed rare vanity.

With that said I will include a list of the primary mounts on this account below:

Armoured Razzashi Raptor (New ZG Mount. Very low drop rate)

Ashes Of Ala'r (Tempest Keep, Kael Thas drop. Very low drop rate)

Bone White Primal Raptor (9999 dinosaur bone farm)

Crimson Deathcharger

Fiery Warhorse

Magic Rooster (One of the more expensive TCG mounts. Value of 150+ euros)

Mimiron's Head (One of the most sought after mounts in the game. Yogg Saron VERY RARE drop)

Pureblood Fire hawk

Raven Lord

Riverdare's Charger

Sea Turtle

Spectral Tiger (Arguably the most popular TCG mount ever to be made. Greatly desired by many. Value of 200 euros +)

Swift Zulian Panther

Winterspring Frostsaber (An extensive Winterspring reputation grind. Goes back to pre-TBC days)

All Cloud Serpents

Plus MANY more!

A defining feature of this account is it's strong list of mounts. Mimiron's head alone has been a well wanted mount, with similar rarity to that of Invincible since the release of Ulduar. This account saves the buyer countless hours of farming Ulduar along with a bolstering of other mounts listed under this account. The TCG value of this account is worth in excess of 350 euros alone so for the price of this account, including it's other features, it really does create a strong base for a buyer to enjoy a genuinely great deal! 200+ accounts is just an amount that takes absolute years of work so to have this offered is a great chance for any buyer.

Characters & FoS:

The characters themselves are varied and contain random vanity along with over 20 mount related feats of strength to support an array of awesomeness contained under this great account.

Price:

The current price of this account is 150 euros, however I will also be accepting higher offers depending on the situation. I accept both Skrill and Pay Pal.

This is indeed a perfect chance for a buyer to collect some of the rarest mounts in the game safely and to enjoy them under an account which truly revels in accomplishment. With less then 60 mounts left in the game (Pre-Wod) that this account is yet to collect, if you'd want to finish that achievement, you'd have a gigantically great head start in doing so.

SPECIAL BUYOUT PRICE: 150 EUROS. ENDS 20/12/14

Or Inbox me!
    Last edited by Bsmunban; 12-14-2014 at 07:58 AM.
    Providing reliable and trustworthy unbanning services for Diablo 3 and World Of Warcraft. An account master, offering various account services.
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...g-service.html

Mimiron's Head, Magic Rooster, Spectral Tiger,Ashes 200 + mounts, rare vanity!
    ric684's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interested..Let me know