Wts/wtt menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Thread: Wts/wtt

Epicprices's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wts/wtt

Greetings everyone!

Well first of all, I'm kinda new to this forum, tbh selling my account for the first time, so there is no baning history, or any problems with the account.
    I want to trade my account for x2 elder scrolls keys, ( 66€ over ebay ) standard ones.

Account info:

Achievemnt points; 12,260
    Mage 90 Frost;
    Server; draenor EU
    Ilevel; 553 ( almost finished with cloak) 11/14 progress.
    Proffs; 600/600 Ench/Engi
    Around 10-20 k gold dont quite remember, but the mage is a GM in a guild with almost 50k gold on it.
    The account got much rare companions and + many mounts inlcuding 3-4 ones from the blizz store.

The account is frozen atm.
    The other thing I want to mention, is that this account got also a diablo3 ( without expansion ) and a good heartstone deck on it with legendary cards.
    So do please first /pm me then add me on skype, blasercro. If you are trusted or what so ever, i can go first, if not we'll figure something out.
    No scammers please, and no I dont want to trade for anything else on TESO keys. Much regards, Toni.
    Last edited by Epicprices; 04-22-2014 at 02:43 PM.

Wts/wtt
    Epicprices's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump, still not traded