7x90s 4x550+ ilvl(w/ legendarys)-High pop PvE EU realm-9/9 Gold CM-10k achi-Ashes-SC2 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Jaftak's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

7x90s 4x550+ ilvl(w/ legendarys)-High pop PvE EU realm-9/9 Gold CM-10k achi-Ashes-SC2

General
    I have not been enjoying the game for a few months now so the time has come to sell my only account. I am the original owner of the account, I can provide photos of WotLK/Cataclysm boxes with cdkeys.

On the high pop server there is 5 level 90's. I raided SoO with 4 of them, 3 have 14/14 achi and 1 has 1/14hc.

Armories
    90 Panda Protection Warrior 564 (555 Fury spec) with both Protection and Fury Legendary Cloak and 9/9 Gold CM. 600 Blacksmith 600 Enchanting
    90 Troll Restoration Shaman 564 with Legendary Restoration cloak. No professions.
    90 Undead Brewmaster Monk 556 (540 Mistweaver spec) with both Brewmaster and Mistweaver Legendary Cloak. 600 Leatherworking 600 Engineering
    90 Tauren Guardian Druid 554 with both Guardian and Feral Legendary Cloak 600 Alchemy 600 Mining
    90 Orc Unholy Death Knight 520 425 Engineering

There is also a 87 Tauren Paladin, 69 Goblin Warlock, 51 Blood Elf Hunter, 23 Orc Rogue
    There is 12k gold on this server. Not much I know but I have never needed much personally.

On a low pop PvE server I also have 2 90's with old gear.
    90 Human Holy Paladin 477
    90 Dwarf Combat Rogue 467

Mounts worth mentioning
    Ashes of Al'ar
    Spawn of Galakras
    Thundering Onyx Cloud Serpent
    Volcanic Stone Drake
    Emerald Pandaren Phoenix
    Kor'kron War Wolf
    Red Proto-Drake
    Rusted Proto-Drake
    Black Drake Mount
    Black Primal Raptor
    Blue Drake Mount
    Corrupted Fire Hawk

Titles worth mentioning
    Firelord
    Dragonslayer
    Blackwing's Bane

Notable Achievements
    Ahead of the Curve: Garrosh Hellscream (10 player)
    Ahead of the Curve: Lei Shen
    Ahead of the Curve: Will of the Emperor
    Charger
    Tabard of the Argent Dawn

There is also Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty on the account.

Money offers only please I am not interested in trading.
    Price 360EUR/300GBP/500USD via PayPal or bank transfer
    Will consider offers

Contact
    Please send me a PM on here with either your Skype or Email
    If you have any questions please PM me

7x90s 4x550+ ilvl(w/ legendarys)-High pop PvE EU realm-9/9 Gold CM-10k achi-Ashes-SC2