Mage, Full Tier 3, 9/9CM, Spawn of Horridon, Zulian, Ashes of Alar, Onyxia, Plauged menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

elefantrumpa's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mage, Full Tier 3, 9/9CM, Spawn of Horridon, Zulian, Ashes of Alar, Onyxia, Plauged

Selling my mage, 548 ivl, legendary cloak, bunch of mounts like Spawn of horridon, zulian tiger, Brawler mount, 100k yak, ashes of alar, cm mount, raven lord, onyxian drake, travelers. plauged proto-drake (like 700k from bmah) Exalted with all mop factions, maxed proffs, full tier 3 excluding ring.
    Bunch of alts on the account like, 90 druid, 90 pala, 85 hunter with full firelands heroic gear. Got all heirlooms stocked.

Iostprophet @ Silvermoon - Community - World of Warcraft

Theres 3 fully upgraded mop accounts bound to the battlenet, diablo 3 aswell. Theres game time on the mage till 10/3/2014, so I can show you it in-game if you'd like.
    I can send you a ID pic if you want to name change the battlenet or something, ive also got all cdkeys besides the classic 1. Im paypal verified since 2006 I can go first if you're repped.

Taking all bids, I might be willing to trade it for some glad account but I would prefer money buyout is at 210 euros. however taking all offers im willing to go under that.

Last edited by elefantrumpa; 02-26-2014 at 12:06 PM.

Mage, Full Tier 3, 9/9CM, Spawn of Horridon, Zulian, Ashes of Alar, Onyxia, Plauged