WTS Heroic SoO raid ready druid 567ilvl menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

daviduk1492's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS Heroic SoO raid ready druid 567ilvl

After around 7 years with my account i've finally decided i want to sell it as i am too busy with my university work.
    Included with this account is a diablo 3 account, and a starcraft 2 hots account. - i think i have the original ID keys somewhere for my vanilla game, i will try and find them

I have, 90 druid 567ilvl(heroic raid ready, with full pvp gear), another 90 druid at 540ilvl(normal raid ready in SoO with full pvp gear too), a 90 priest, 90 warlock(full pvp geared), 90 warrior, you can buy my account and pretty much hop right into a top heroic raiding guild with my previous experience and achievements, i was never really much of an achievement whore i just loved to raid.

I have in-date titles of firelord, Storm's end, liberator of orgrimmar, the fearless, delver of the vaults, dragonslayer, savior of azeroth, blackwing's bane,

i have many rare mounts such as, Armoured Skyscreamer (ToT meta), Brawlers Burley Mushan Beast, icebound frostbrood vanquished, kor'ron war wolf, life binder's handmaiden, pureblood fire hawk, swift zhevra, twilight herbinger, volcanic stone drake, x-53 touring rocket, and many other mounts but not going to go through them all.

I never really PvP'd that much but i did manage to pursue getting the 2k rating achievement in 2v2 and 3v3 last season.
    I have 5/9 gold in challenge mode, this never interested me that much but i have saved the rest for you to do.

If you want to know more than add me on skype - daviduk1492

WTS Heroic SoO raid ready druid 567ilvl