[Original Owner] 563 Death Knight - 14k Achieves, 60 FoS, 9st lvl 90 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Friberg's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Original Owner] 563 Death Knight - 14k Achieves, 60 FoS, 9st lvl 90

First of all, I'd like to introduce myself briefly.

Hello, my name is Mathias Friberg Larsson, I am 25 years old and living in Sweden.
    I'm here to sell my beloved World of Warcraft account that has been with me for quite some time.
    I no longer have the time to play as much as I do right now, because of work and other real life things, such as girlfriend and my newly born son.

I will buy another WoW account, with lesser gear than this one just to play casualy. However, I do not wish to trade this account under any cirumstances. I only wish to sell it.

The account
    The main character of the account is a Orc Death Knight (Frost dps)
    Level 90 Orc Death Knight | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

I do have the Heirloom weapon from Garrosh aswell.

Got 150+ mounts
    Got 60 Feats of Strength

The account has 9 lvl 90s in total.
    I will link all of the adds via skype if you're interessed.

Selling:

I am extremley careful and tender with my account, and I do prefer to sell it to a fellow Swede cause of the saftey benefits of that.
    I am in not willing to give out the account before I have the money, and if you don't want to buy the account cause of that, that is fine by me. I can live without selling the account. However - I will give out all of my personal and contact info, we can talk in the over the phone before the purchase if you so wish. I would also like to add that I am a very serious person, 25 years old and very mature, and I am not here to scam any one in any way what so ever.

Payment:
    We will use Bank-to-Bank transfer, if you are Swedish (Only accepting SwedBank. Nothing else)
    If you are not from Sweden, we will use moneybookers (skrill) or PayPal.

Price:
    Make offers on skype.
    Buyout price: 300€

Last edited by Friberg; 10-18-2013 at 01:33 PM.

[Original Owner] 563 Death Knight - 14k Achieves, 60 FoS, 9st lvl 90