Warrior SCARAB LORD + Full T3 + Grand Marshal + Corrupted Ashbringer menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Dimoson's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Warrior SCARAB LORD + Full T3 + Grand Marshal + Corrupted Ashbringer

As the title says, I want to buy a scarab lord warrior with the parameters as stated in the title.

Don't care about anything else, he can be lvl 60.

Please PM me.

Warrior SCARAB LORD + Full T3 + Grand Marshal + Corrupted Ashbringer
    Hellscreamer's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol good luck, i've searched for over a year now for a lvl 60 t3 warrior with SL title and corrupted ashbringer with no luck. Yeah maybe this big scammer Crmarket, he has multiple different user names on alot different wow market forum like Ownedcore, Epicnpc, wowtrade.dk etc. Crmarket, Critek_market, MMo_bay, Gamingsupply all is the same guy.
    Alot bigger chanse finding a lvl 85, but most are without ashbringer but still be careful when you buy over internet, if you want to go the safer way than buy from MMO-armory.com, Premium-MMO.com, Donduleone.com, these guys are very legit.

Goodluck and if you find two different accounts containing Full T3, SL and Ashbringer than please let me know and i buy one if you can't afford both lol.

Dimoson's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the warning!

Even though he is a scammer, do you know if such an account exists Market I mean there must be a real account somewhere for sale if he is trying to scam people with it.

Were you looking only on EU realms or at US realms also?

There is a warrior like we are looking for at Outland EU- female human Scarab lord with ashbringer, but he wants ridiculous sums of money for it.

I will pass the offers I don't like to you.

Hellscreamer's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks. Yes i have contact with one who knows the OO of a SL 8/9 T3 warrior with ashbinger but he also wants a big amount of cash.. 10000€ if you know who hiz is.
    I was looking on EU all the time but even US who has more active lvl 60 T3 twinks, i've never seen any SL 60 warrior up for sale.. only one 6/9 t3 warrior with ashbringer but not SL.
    Please let me know who that guy is who want to sell the char on Outland. PM me

Dimoson's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, seems that there are several war Sl out there.

I will buy any warrior SL with ashbringer, PM me please.