WTT DK whit alote of lendendary+Diablo3 4 tank or healing menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

cruze00's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTT DK whit alote of lendendary+Diablo3 4 tank or healing

Hello

I have desided to trade my account for somting new, i dont have time to lvl it and get it ready for new exp.
    so i will tell you about the account whit pictures. they say that pictures say more then 1000words.
    I have alote of rare stuff on thiss account. so if you like to collect stuff like me this is an good account.
    if there is anyting you want to know about this account just ask, i have all info (all cdkeys, pictures and on and on) expect you to have the same. its around 30-40k gold on account. np making more, warlock have full proff on herb and minding. the warrior have some but not maxed. olmost every carater have fast fly
    i am looking for somting new, i can say what i dont want and we can take it from there:
    warlock. LF Tank or healer. add me to msn: [email protected] for more info or skype Ellefringnes
    Btw have 7 tabs whit pets to and 8 whit mounts.

Warrior 85 and warlock 85
    The rogue is full pvp gear and gemed and enchanted.
    paladin is in full tankgear (have full dps offpec)
    have an 47 tauren druid to.
    the priest is in olmost full heri gear.

The diablo 3 account have lvl 60 barbarian and some others.

WTT DK whit alote of lendendary+Diablo3 4 tank or healing