👑Time-Tested Booster😎Trusted at Owned 💰Fair Prices 🚀100% Success menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 14 12345 ... LastLast
    MANASTORM1's Avatar Member trusted booster CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/4
    Trade Feedback
    54 (98%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

👑Time-Tested Booster😎Trusted at Owned 💰Fair Prices 🚀100% Success

Will be updated soon

All services are done by hands ONLY.

We are using VPN and MAC changer while login on your account.

You will NOT receive the money back in case your account got suspended, since account sharing is violation of game rules.

Most of our pilots that are login on your account are located in Europe.

You are eligible for a refund in the following cases:
    1) Your service has not yet begun and you would like to cancel it.
    2) If the boost is unable to be completed from our side.
    3) In case your order is in progress and you would like to cancel it, you are eligible for a partial refund.
    4) Other refunds not included in the above are at the sole discretion of the Manastorm team.
    Last edited by MANASTORM1; 02-26-2019 at 12:40 PM.

👑Time-Tested Booster😎Trusted at Owned 💰Fair Prices 🚀100% Success
    Thanks G/R
    5/4
    Trade Feedback
    54 (98%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feedback from our Customers

Originally Posted by whoisthat View Post
    Perfect service, quick and easy, highly professional, would recommend!

Happy panda here Thank you guys !
    Originally Posted by Pewpewcharge View Post
    Purchased Hellfire Infernal service, went really smooth and fast. 5/5
    Originally Posted by doap553 View Post
    Purchased Hellfire Infernal service, got the mount the next day from when I ordered, really quick service definitely recommended!
    Originally Posted by blackbrere View Post
    Ordered two Mage Tower Challenges. Order was complete before I even knew it. Kept me informed throughout the entire process. Very impressed with their service.
    Originally Posted by Gungnire32x View Post
    I recently purchased a multi-run (2 DPS, 1 Healer, 1 Tank for my Druid). I took a nap, woke up a few hours later and all of the runs were done. I will be purchasing more runs in the future - it was quick and painless!
    Originally Posted by Khalek View Post
    I was a bit nervous since I've never done something like this. Very painless, responded to email very quickly, two of the tank challenges done in just over an hour.
    Originally Posted by Rhythmic View Post
    Purchased a mage tower boost. It was done before I could come back from the bathroom.

Super quick and a pleasure to deal with. Recommended!
    Originally Posted by fierlijp View Post
    Purchasing 4x Mage Tower boosts from him today got started very quickly and will wait to see how it ends up. Many thanks thus far
    Originally Posted by bioshock01 View Post
    Bought Yesterday 2x Mage Tower, smooth and fast done, thx and i will buy soon again, thx
    Originally Posted by Arkanius View Post
    Ordered Mage Tower Challenge everything was smooth as ever
    Originally Posted by FlaiRR View Post
    Bought a PL Loot HC ToS Run, went so smooth and was very fast 10/10 would recommend!
    Originally Posted by Arekanderu View Post
    Ordered a kil'jaeden HC kill went smooth and fast.
    Extremely satisfied!
    Originally Posted by Toxtor View Post
    Ordered a KJ HC Kill this saturday and got placed at monday and got invted even before the appointed time which was incredible just that and the fight just took 7 minutes. Super happy! +Rep
    Originally Posted by [mtn] View Post
    Ordered ToS HC.

Went fine except for the fact that the pilot used a lot of potions, flasks, food and changed every single keybinding and moved all my skills around...
    Originally Posted by Arkanius View Post
    Ordered Guldan Mythic Mount yesterday evening. Got it Today. Very fast and smooth
    Originally Posted by neled View Post
    bought a 100-110 powerlevel. Regular.
    Started in less than 5 mins and done in no time. Will use this guys again
    Originally Posted by Kulefanger View Post
    Ordered a magetower boost and got it completed in less then an hour! Very nice customer service, i had quite a few questions but they managed to answer them all. 10/10
    Originally Posted by nitr0x11 View Post
    Purchased 100-110, started within 5 mins of purchase, finished an hour or so earlier than expected, booster was really good, watched a stream of him in a dungeon and clearly a professional player, support was really fast and helpful.

Defo recommend!
    Originally Posted by arhol View Post
    Bought Heroic guldan kill,great and fast boost.
    Originally Posted by fredrik1984 View Post
    Bought another +15 mythic run, this time without achieve (got it last time). Great team. Using account share.
    Originally Posted by fredrik1984 View Post
    Just ordered a +15 mythic boost with achievement. Will post back when it is finished!

Edit:
    Went perfectly! 10/10 would order again!
    Originally Posted by edivno View Post
    I pre-ordered a Heroic NH run for the 3rd week (this week) with account sharing. It got scheduled for this evening, starting 18:00 CET. The run took about 2 hours.
    Communication was very good and responsive on Skype. They also used bonus seals on the bosses I specified.

Very satisfied.
    Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    Got a Heroic NH run from then. Went by quick and streamed the entire thing! Will do again!
    Awesome service! Would use again, quick and easy
    Originally Posted by vextria View Post
    Placed order for heroic helya, will update status. Run start in 2 hours.

EDIT: Completed, fast and smooth.
    Originally Posted by Aestoth View Post
    Ordered multiple services from these guys and never disappointed.

Thanks
    Ordered EN HC master loot,super fast run,great service,again highly recommend Manastorm services !
    Thanks!
    Originally Posted by nick5466 View Post
    Used these guys a couple of time now to level up. Professional service.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by noes View Post
    excellent level boost, good service!
    Originally Posted by endocytotic View Post
    Ordered a 102-110 Char boost and paid the extra for faster leveling, they finished my character by the time I got off work! Thanks
    Today i ordered glory of the firelands raider,after a moment - done. Excellent and friendly service!
    I highly recommend Manastorm!
    /sry if i messed something with"dispute" button - service was great and 100% positive.
    Originally Posted by Rhino44 View Post
    By far the best service anywhere for all of your world of Warcraft needs, I have used Manastorm several times and have never been disappointed. Service and communication are top notch. Highly recommend Manastorm !!
    Ordered Emerald Nightmare Heroic run, quick awesome would reccomend again. Great customer service!
    Originally Posted by Zoella View Post
    Ordered the legion dungeon heroics and it was great! Saved me hours of grinding them 
    Originally Posted by Davegtr View Post
    Excellent service, ordered levelling service, great communication and answered all my questions, faster levelling than I could of hoped for, already planning what to order next.
    Originally Posted by Lymle View Post
    Needed 4 achievements to get meta for Raider Glory in HM. After a chat I got a nice discount and appointment was made within 15 minutes.
    Ordered the ironhoof destroyer with selfplay and im very satisfied with the service and how quickly everything went from ordering to receiving the mount! Will certainly use their service again
    Originally Posted by Devanh View Post
    Bought Ironhoof, cheapest run I could find, went perfectly. Thank you! Would definitely recommend.
    Ordered the ironhoof destroyer with selfplay and im very satisfied with the service and how quickly everything went from ordering to receiving the mount! Will certainly use their service again
    Originally Posted by pranz
    long time ownedcore reader here, today i finally registred because i want to share my experience with this guys

i bought a mythic archimonde carry -the mythic fel steel annhilator, got instant reply and the raid was set up super fast.
    everything went well ! got invited and the group killed archi mythic and it looked so easy oh my god, cant belive, did receive the mount and some extra loot wow !
    the support was more than excellent, thats real support you get instant replys and everything gets answered
    i highly recommended manastorm.net
    Originally Posted by Twelfboar View Post
    Just had my first run with these guys in HFC Heroic full run and it was superb ,very fast smooth and plenty of loots.
    Highly recommend .
    Will defiantly be using again.
    Originally Posted by rezty View Post
    Ordered selfplay kill of Archimonde HC, Groove garden and 1 item winned ! Perfect and very fast !
    Originally Posted by Td2702 View Post
    Nice Support, Fast Service. Will use them again.
    Originally Posted by finalbarry View Post
    Bought 2 glory of the raider boosts. Completed by a professional team in one night. Will use the services of manastorm.net again.
    Originally Posted by ftonqq View Post
    Bought HFC heroic, great communication. Got 2 different streams to watch, great service when I asked for updates regarding the loot. 10/10. Will buy again.
    Originally Posted by wingsta View Post
    These guys are fantastic, great to communicate with and got 9 pieces of loot from one quick run that was streamed for me. Cant recommend them enough
    Originally Posted by peanutbuttah View Post
    Purchased a M HFC run and it was completed on time and smoothly just a little while ago. No issues at all and I would use them again.
    Originally Posted by Kanrethad View Post
    Bought 3 specific PvP achievements required for the Khan title! Completed in no time the same night!! Great communication as usual from these guys!

Thumbs up!
    Originally Posted by Fredyy View Post
    Bought 7/8 CM Gold VIP Run.
    Went very smooth in 2h and 32min, the guys knew some nice tricks to safe some time
    Nice contact on skype and ingame.

I would totally recommend Manastorm if you are looking for this service.
    Originally Posted by Bhalor View Post
    Ordered a full MM Dungeons, this person took the time to explain all the procedure.
    I was able to choose in the daytime and the moment of the day
    Just perfect. I recommand that
    Originally Posted by Idolmaster View Post
    Bought an Ironhoof Destroyer from Manastorm, things went well and they worked around servers and whatnot easily.
    Great to buy from, thanks a ton~.
    Originally Posted by Henkipois View Post
    Bought 13/13 hc clear from Manastorm. Couple of minutes after payment I got contacted by their support and got told I have spot for tonight raid.

Raid started on time and everything went smooth and whole thing took less than 2 hours!

Great service, would definitely recommend !
    Originally Posted by ronmexicoz View Post
    Just did a custom order with the ManaStorm team - one shot with great communication and customer support.
    Originally Posted by daniul View Post
    Bought hfc mythic 13/13 from manaboost, so far so good! will update when the run is given.

The run itself was setup 3days later after order was placed, took barely 3hours~
    Got almost full equipped with mythic items,
    Support and communication was A++
    And the price is hard to beat.

Will buy from these guys again.
    Originally Posted by magmaw View Post
    bought the ironhoof destroyer from these guys, i got a clear time when i needed to be online and it was all handled professionally.

thanks allot

Attachment 24677
    Originally Posted by daniul View Post
    Bought hfc mythic 13/13 from manaboost, so far so good! will update when the run is given.

The run itself was setup 3days later after order was placed, took barely 3hours~
    Got almost full equipped with mythic items,
    Support and communication was A++
    And the price is hard to beat.

Will buy from these guys again.
    Originally Posted by Kanrethad View Post
    Just ordered a mount package and was even offered a discount! Great communication so far and most important reasonable prices.

UPDATE
    Everything completed in no time!

The communication was superb throughout the whole boost! Flexible time schedule for the runs since my program is really busy!

I'm already planning on ordering more stuff from these guys!!
    Originally Posted by bluether View Post
    Awesome service got cm gold vip and H HFC from them no wipes at all I paln to buy more and would reccomend to anyone.
    Originally Posted by steve1991 View Post
    bought from these guys Blackhand mount awsome service A+
    Originally Posted by bluether View Post
    Got the HFC heroic awesome service
    Originally Posted by kartofflesupper View Post
    Purchased Mannoroth / Archimonde Mythic + Felsteel Annihilator ... Everything went smooth and fine ... Perfect Service ... Very Nice People ! Thank You Joseph & Team !
    Originally Posted by latvis View Post
    Bought 13/13Mythic run with mount. Was done super fast. Amazin support team. Recomend 100%
    Originally Posted by bl4ckg4m3 View Post
    The run was rly fin 13/13 HFC with ML 15-16 Items
    Originally Posted by MarcGaM3R View Post
    I bought my 4th run so far. all went smooth. They are very cheap. Best vendor in my opinion
    Originally Posted by hankchinaski View Post
    5 Star Service

• good Communication ( Skype, Website ) including a 24 Hour Reminder
    • Fair Price ( not like many others that want Astronomical Amounts )
    • Skilled Crew ( mostly crazy Russians )
    • On Time Appointment ( for Future Runs, you could include Timezone )
    • less than 2 Hour Run on HFC Heroic

Hank
    Originally Posted by Darlios View Post
    Bought the Blackhand mythic mount, everything smooth and perfect ordered this morning went a few hours later. Thank you guys, awesome!
    Originally Posted by whatthehellwasthat View Post
    It's my SECOND trade with them. Joseph is so patient about my silly questions and my impatientness or whatever its called . I bought gold from them just took 5 minutes to order completed. Thanks MANASTORM!
    Originally Posted by Binatz View Post
    Bought a Felsteel Annihilator from the guys at Manastorm.
    The run was arranged a few days in advance, started on time and was finished in about 20 minutes.
    As others have said, the support they offer is some of the best out there.

Will definitely buy from these guys again in future!
    Originally Posted by Hakkstah View Post
    Superb provider.

Site is excellent

Support is more or less out of this world. Couldnt be more satisfied.
    Originally Posted by _zeno View Post
    Grade A++ boosting service - got contacted on skype after just 3 minutes after i ordered a full HFC heroic boost and the run was set up on sunday (ordered friday).
    The run itself was smooth as butter and i would totally buy another boost from (Millhouse) Manastorm <3

/peace
    Originally Posted by NealCaffrey View Post
    Hab ein 13/13 Myth Run mit Mount Bestellt. Kommunikation über Skype war vorbildlich und der run ging inner halb 2 Tagen los. Items hätten besser droppen können vorallem die Set sachen aber bin sonst zufrieden . Lief alles super und gut, ein Stream war auch dauerhaft vorhanden.

Ordered 13/13 Myth run with loot and Mount, all went fine Run started within 2 Days and we had a good communication on skype. I had a stream to watch the raid
    Originally Posted by Vlaour View Post
    I ordered a Full heroic gear on Main spec and Off Spec for my rogue.

Everything went ultra smooth on skype. People are always nice and available to help.

+1111111
    Originally Posted by peta View Post
    Bought a 13/13 H HFC Lootrun for my prot pally. First run rng was bad and only got 7 items, so they let me do another entire run for free! Definitely would recommend these guys.
    Originally Posted by bgeg1626 View Post
    Amazing Service! Bought 13/13 M Lootrun and got full set for Resto + a few really good pieces for Enha! Contacted about a Mythic run 4 hours earlier and within a few hours the run was setup and finished!
    Great Customer assistment and he talked me through it step by step
    Originally Posted by Danielito986 View Post
    Amazing service! Really fast! Gonne buy something more in the next future!
    Originally Posted by erin2325 View Post
    Purchased an Archie only run with loot, they even let me have a shot at Manny loot too. Great group to run with, and great customer support. Will do business again. Thank you!
    Originally Posted by ical View Post
    Bought Archimonde Heroic, kill was done in a minute and shortly after purchasing. A+++
    Originally Posted by Incontrol View Post
    Bought Glory of the Draenor Raider. Very fast and reliable
    Originally Posted by kyralia View Post
    Todo perfecto, hice la compra a meianoche, y por la mañana me contactaron para acordar la hora de raid. en 3 minutos blackhand mythic muerto y la montura en mi bolsa. 100% recomendable
    Originally Posted by dmbardal View Post
    Ordered 'Ironhoof Destroyer' earlier today, and a few hours later I had it.

It went fast, smooth and let me tell you.. Awesome mount!
    Originally Posted by Tyralol80 View Post
    Ordered a HFC heroic run last monday.

Everything went great (a bit long tho but worth it !), got 16 items
    Super support, friendly chat, answered all my questions etc.
    Would recommend !
    Originally Posted by Nos70 View Post
    Just done a Mythic run! Very good service, lot of equippement! very very happy for this service! Recommend!
    Originally Posted by star_dust View Post
    I ordered CM selfplay boost. Skype response was quick, I will update when complete.

Quick run and it was complete later that day. Good team.
    Originally Posted by Betze View Post
    bought 2 characters from them , they are trustworthy and reliable
    Originally Posted by gocc View Post
    Ordered a CM Gold boost with the selfplay option, got a quick response in skype of when the run would take place, I only had to wait 10 minutes between placing the order and the boost starting, so that was awesome.

Boost itself was very smooth, it took under 3 hours with a small break after 6 dungeons, the boosters were clear where and when to use invis potions to skip through mobs etc.

Customer service is top notch, best I've encountered out there when it comes to WoW services.

10/10 rating, would recommend these guys to anyone that is looking for any service they provide, helpful, serious, and great delivery.
    Originally Posted by BloodySariel View Post
    Ordered again for BRF Mythic loot run .

Started on time , finished within 2 hours and it went very smooth , best price i found so far and very good service.! 20+items including transmog
    Originally Posted by Amarylis View Post
    Got piloted HFC Heroic piloted
    I could see the stream and it was done in less than 3 hours
    Honestly, if you don't feel like raiding, these guys will take care of it for you for a reasonable price. Got my bow, 9 pieces total actually.
    I'd do business with Manastorm again without hesitation !
    Originally Posted by rezzax View Post
    I just ordered a Blackhand Mythic for mount. I had the mount 20 minutes later Best boosters I've come across !
    Originally Posted by tacoshoptwo View Post
    Ordered a Mythic Blackrock Foundry Run with the Ironhoof Destroyer, and was a very fast and very quality boost.
    Setting up the boost on Skype was made easy by Joseph and being able to watch mythic raiders firsthand was great!
    Will definitely go back to Manastorm for boosts!
    Originally Posted by icewolf612 View Post
    I ordered an Archimonde run on heroic yesterday to get the moose. Today the run went smoothly at nearly exactly the scheduled time.

Contact with Joseph and everyone involved has been awesome. Even some of the other boosted people were really nice to chat with. If I am every going to need boosting service again I will choose Manastorm
    Originally Posted by BloodySariel View Post
    Just got my HFC heroic order completed

Very good service , friendly, fast reply , smooth raiding

got almost all items i wanted . highly recommended
    Originally Posted by babystep View Post
    Bought the Challenge Modes from these guys. Good attitude customer service, got the job done in 24 hours. Definitely recommend these guys if you want boost service
    Originally Posted by Chroni View Post
    At first I was skeptical about Boost service , but I wrote Joseph and asked for the price and when it is possible . I still get a slot on the same day and had 3-4 hours later my rogue on ilvl 708. The price was really good and today I got my class trinket .
    Afterall i can recommend the Manastorm service to all, very friendly and i also can watch the raid - because i choose piloted.
    No Problems.
    I love you Guys <3
    Originally Posted by oxytech View Post
    What to say .. These guys are the absolute best from all the people i have bought services from.

From the moment i added Joseph on Skype he greeted me, answered all my questions, and then beat the other service providers pricing by a mile.

He told me about the time the raid would start. an hour before that they logged to make sure everything is ok and set for the raid, and it went without any troubles i got what i paid for and then some.

I really recommend them to everyone i know. I know i wont be using anyone else services from now on ..

Thank you guys for providing such a professional and pleasant service!
    Originally Posted by Daniel James Squire View Post
    First Class Service by these guys. Absolute professional level, being able to view the stream of the progress was flawless. Got exactly what I required plus more. Also i would like to point out that the customer service is second to NONE. Polite, Friendly people who you can trust. If a boost is what you want then these guys will take care of you.
    Originally Posted by gocc View Post
    Ordered 13/13 Heroic HFC boost selfplayed.

Very good customer service, quick to respond and kept me updated the days before the run was taking place, placed the order on friday and the run went down on sunday the same week.

The run started right at the appointed time, they cleared out pretty much all trash before starting the boss kills, run itself went smooth and took around 2.5 hours, I got pretty much all items I could hope for, bad weapon RNG and my own coins letting me down alot, brought 10 coins and only got 1 item from them.

All in all I would recommend this service to anyone intrested 10/10 for me.
    Originally Posted by BandidoQ View Post
    Just bought 13/13 HFC Boost from these guys.

I'm really excited how it turns out!
    - Will follow up with more information tomorrow evening!

*UPDATE* I got my 13/13 HC Run, clean & smooth. These guys are so polite, from the beginning of the conversation, all the way to archimonde-kill.
    I will anyday recommend these guys!
    Originally Posted by whatthehellwasthat View Post
    I bought Gold challenge mode for tomorrow. I will update my comment when its completed !

Update:

Awesome Job guys ! I can recommend Manastorm to all . Supporter always replied my questions really fast and the service was faster than i expected
    Originally Posted by Gamerush View Post
    Trusted seller ! All good, we work together now !
    Originally Posted by slackjack View Post
    Just ordered the HFC HC run + bonus 11 items, scheduled for tomorrow, will update when it is done.

Update 1: Run complete. Got 4/11 items so far. Will continue after Tuesday reset for the rest of the items. Stream was provided although it was a little laggy.
    Update 2: Bought an 8/8 CM Gold run. Finished it quickly and support was great with answering any questions I had.
    Final update: Got all my items and then some. Ended up with more like 15 + my 4 piece tier set. Did 3 raids with them because of unlucky drop rates. Support was amazing and answered all my questions.
    Originally Posted by Taybox View Post
    I ordered an 8/8 Gold CM mode and it is scheduled in a couple hours. I'm super pumped! They have been awesome so far with communication and making me feel safe about lending out my account. I will post an update with pictures this after noon! Woot!

It's done!!! Check it out! A+++++ service!!!

Originally Posted by kandan View Post
    Got Archimonde HC boost and Ironhoof Destroyer boost Totally worth it and such good service as well

just got 13/13hc boost with cm on my alt was amazing service 11 items in total
    Originally Posted by green11 View Post
    Just ordered a archimonde HC boost, they had a spot available just 3 hours after my order, great service so far

Edit: Everything went smooth, didn't take very long. Great service!
    Originally Posted by Bounco View Post
    Ordered a full HC run, very nice person who helped me, had several questions and he took the time to explain in very clearly.

Customer service is top notch so far.

Will update after boost.

UPDATE: Boost completed, got a lot of items, would recommend.
    Originally Posted by Kenneth Andersen View Post
    Hey Hey I Just ordered the Hellfire Citadel Heroic Loot Run. You will getting an update efter the run

Just got my char back from the boost and its good all ppl should do this
    Originally Posted by Coots View Post
    Ordered H HFC with CM selfplay promo, support has been great about answering all of my questions and making feel comfortable about going forward with the transaction. Will update when complete, CM run starts in an hour!!

E: CM Gold 8/8 done, 2.5 hrs, no problem. Pro team.

E: Now done with 13/13H, ~ 3 hours, 16 pieces of loot 3/4 tier... NO STAVES??? lol, great run.
    Originally Posted by ecg View Post
    Just ordered the Hellfire Citadel Heroic Loot Run + Challenge Mode Gold promotion to be done this Wednesday.
    Will post the results once the runs are done.

Challenge Mode runs done after 2½ hours!
    HFC Heroic Loot Run finished in 2½ hours with 11 upgrades!

Everything went smooth and as ordered.
    Originally Posted by Manu9 View Post
    Ordered HFC HC with CM Promo, will update once done.
    Edit: Went amazingly smooth, even got a few OS items, would definitely recommend anytime.
    Originally Posted by Burgermund View Post
    Just ordered HFC Full HC on my hunter! You will getting an update efter the run.

Everything went perfekt! 5/5!!!!
    Originally Posted by Fooshi View Post
    Just ordered and 8/8 Gold CM carry from these folks. Will Edit with results after I'm done! Excited to finally get the xmog

Edit : Just finished in 2 hours and 15 mins. Absolutely smooth and great run. They didn't have any issues at all. I will be using their services again someday soon! 5 stars all around for great customer service and great players.
    Originally Posted by Vargrim View Post
    I just ordered Archimonde Heroic kill and an currently waiting on an invite. The service has been great so far. Will edit post with how it went as soon as I'm done.

Edit: Delivered as promised
    Last edited by MANASTORM1; 02-26-2019 at 12:37 PM.

Vargrim's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just ordered Archimonde Heroic kill and an currently waiting on an invite. The service has been great so far. Will edit post with how it went as soon as I'm done.

Edit: Delivered as promised
    Last edited by Vargrim; 09-13-2015 at 09:32 AM.

Fooshi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just ordered and 8/8 Gold CM carry from these folks. Will Edit with results after I'm done! Excited to finally get the xmog

Edit : Just finished in 2 hours and 15 mins. Absolutely smooth and great run. They didn't have any issues at all. I will be using their services again someday soon! 5 stars all around for great customer service and great players.
    Last edited by Fooshi; 09-13-2015 at 02:26 PM.

ecg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just ordered the Hellfire Citadel Heroic Loot Run + Challenge Mode Gold promotion to be done this Wednesday.
    Will post the results once the runs are done.

Challenge Mode runs done after 2½ hours!
    HFC Heroic Loot Run finished in 2½ hours with 11 upgrades!

Everything went smooth and as ordered.
    Last edited by ecg; 09-16-2015 at 03:44 PM.

lewisleo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just ordered HFC Full HC Gear + Bis Option + Free Challenge mode gold promo. Will update after complete.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Challenge mode gold run went very smoothly.

First HFC run received 4 BiS items + tons of other non bis items
    Last edited by lewisleo; 09-16-2015 at 05:29 AM.

Burgermund's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just ordered HFC Full HC on my hunter! You will getting an update efter the run.

Everything went perfekt! 5/5!!!!
    Last edited by Burgermund; 09-14-2015 at 04:08 PM.

Manu9's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered HFC HC with CM Promo, will update once done.
    Edit: Went amazingly smooth, even got a few OS items, would definitely recommend anytime.
    Last edited by Manu9; 09-16-2015 at 03:09 PM.

Coots's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered H HFC with CM selfplay promo, support has been great about answering all of my questions and making feel comfortable about going forward with the transaction. Will update when complete, CM run starts in an hour!!

E: CM Gold 8/8 done, 2.5 hrs, no problem. Pro team.

E: Now done with 13/13H, ~ 3 hours, 16 pieces of loot 3/4 tier... NO STAVES??? lol, great run.
    Last edited by Coots; 09-20-2015 at 03:49 AM.

slackjack's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just ordered the HFC HC run + bonus 11 items, scheduled for tomorrow, will update when it is done.

Update 1: Run complete. Got 4/11 items so far. Will continue after Tuesday reset for the rest of the items. Stream was provided although it was a little laggy.
    Update 2: Bought an 8/8 CM Gold run. Finished it quickly and support was great with answering any questions I had.
    Final update: Got all my items and then some. Ended up with more like 15 + my 4 piece tier set. Did 3 raids with them because of unlucky drop rates. Support was amazing and answered all my questions.
    Last edited by slackjack; 10-02-2015 at 07:21 PM.

Kenneth Andersen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Hey I Just ordered the Hellfire Citadel Heroic Loot Run. You will getting an update efter the run

Just got my char back from the boost and its good all ppl should do this
    Last edited by Kenneth Andersen; 09-22-2015 at 11:49 AM.

Bounco's Avatar Sergeant
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    6/19
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered a full HC run, very nice person who helped me, had several questions and he took the time to explain in very clearly.

Customer service is top notch so far.

Will update after boost.

UPDATE: Boost completed, got a lot of items, would recommend.
    Last edited by Bounco; 09-22-2015 at 02:55 PM.

Thanks G/R
    5/4
    Trade Feedback
    54 (98%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Currently we are having issues with Skype communication with both our former and newer clients. We will resolve this issue as soon as we can.

If you have any questions regarding your order, please contact us by email or Viber. Also, if you'd like to purchase anything you can also contact us by email or Viber, unless Skype issue is resolved.

Thank you for understanding

Edit: Skype issues resolved.
    Last edited by MANASTORM1; 09-21-2015 at 11:37 PM.

manny510's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just to confirm, you're also accepting U.S. orders correct? Probably a dumb question, but just want to make sure.Might be willing to try

Thanks G/R
    5/4
    Trade Feedback
    54 (98%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by manny510 View Post
    Just to confirm, you're also accepting U.S. orders correct? Probably a dumb question, but just want to make sure.Might be willing to try
    Yes, we accept orders on US, please contact us on Skype so we can schedule a raid for you!

Page 1 of 14 12345 ... LastLast