SWTOR Account/Key for negotiable amount of D3 gold menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

FulciFanatic's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SWTOR Account/Key for negotiable amount of D3 gold

Hello all,

New member here, recently signed up specifically to dump my SWTOR account and hopefully move forward from there.

I have a SWTOR account that is paid for through July 11th with 4 characters ranging from level 5 through level 28. It was/is my first (and only) MMO, and I quickly realized that they are not really my cup of tea. I am, however, completely batshit for Diablo 3, so instead of just uninstalling SWTOR from my PC and forgetting about it, I'm hoping to make a trade. I'm not asking for much; somewhere in the avenue of 1 million D3 gold should do it (judging by D3's huge gold selling community, that looks to be the equivalent of somewhere around $8-17 US, which is a fraction of what you'll pay for a new copy of the game, whether it be digital or retail, PLUS you get a free month of play time). Account info below:

27 Sith Marauder
    skills: Biochem/Bioanalysis/Diplomacy (210/254/218 out of 400)
    geared in nearly all orange and purple with up-to-date modifications
    credits: 144,435
    level 25 speeder

23 Bounty Hunter
    skills: Armormech/Scavenging/Underworld Trading (212/199/311 out of 400)
    geared in nearly all orange and purple gear with up-to-date modifications
    credits: 97,293

11 Sith Sorcerer (so far, really only used for crafting)
    skills: Cybertech/Scavenging/Underworld Trading (226/23/14 out of 400)
    gear isn't worth mentioning, as this is a crafting toon only
    credits: 10,551

TOTAL CREDITS: 252,279

If you're familiar with SWTOR, you may notice that the crew skills I've picked all benefit each toon universally; one can craft armor for the others, one crafts mods, one crafts stims and health packs, etc. Each character has several purple/orange recipes in their respective crafting categories, so the option of making money on the Auction House is there if you desire to do so, too. Also, each character has LOTS of crafting mats, from regular to rare...

As stated earlier, the account is paid through July 11th, so you have roughly five weeks to play before paying again. I will provide all of my account login info, as well as my Origin login info (where I purchased a digital download of the game), as well as my serial/key. Since I am a new member here, I have no issue providing details before receiving my end of the deal, provided that YOU are a trusted member here and are not on any of the scammer/ban lists. I prefer to trade straight up, meaning that after you verify and change my account info to your preferences, you meet me in D3 and give me the gold. If that isn't possible, I'll accept Paypal funds that will cover the cost. Either way we go about it, I will "go first" as I'm new here and have only made one transaction so far.

Finally, at the risk of repeating myself, I'm not asking for much in return. I put quite a few hours into SWTOR and would like to see a few fruits for my labor, but am realistic about it and am aware that SWTOR's popularity may take a hit in the coming months with the slew of MMOs (and D3), so I'm not going to expect much. Like I said earlier, 1 million D3 gold will suffice, but I am willing to negotiate.

I've posted pics below, but will happily take more upon request. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll get back as soon as possible. Thank you for your consideration, and I hope we can make a deal!

I can be reached via PM on here, or on Skype at FulciFanatic, or via email at [email protected].

[
    Last edited by FulciFanatic; 06-08-2012 at 09:27 PM. Reason: lowered "price"

SWTOR Account/Key for negotiable amount of D3 gold
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A couple of more screenshots: