Trading RIFT currency for WoW gold. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Makigarp's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trading RIFT currency for WoW gold.

Item name:Rift Currency

Item type:Rift Currency to WoW currency

Payment Method: We will get in a skype discuss and make a deal out to make you comfortable with any way you want to exchange it.

Payment Amount: 5,000 Rift Credits for 7,000 WoW Gold.

Info on it: I have had the account for a little while not a long time but not too short of a time either, i haven't really gotten into Rift as i thought i would get into it and just started playing WoW
    Pictures: imgur: the simple image sharer If anyone wants more pictures i will show more and if you want to confirm anything please don't hesitate to add me on skype.

For some reason it wont let me launch skype with my windows 7 skype so if you would be so kindly to manually add me to skype with the name Murderousduckies, I have a dolan picture, if a admin would help me with this problem please.
    Last edited by Makigarp; 12-14-2014 at 11:01 PM. Reason: Skype not working for windows 7 launch.

Trading RIFT currency for WoW gold.
    Kluksiklak's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What servers?
    I'm on EU Gelidra and got golds on Kazzak EU Horde.

Can trade around 35k golds for 25k Credits if the servers match up.
    Last edited by Kluksiklak; 03-04-2015 at 03:42 PM.