0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tpboi View Post
    pro version here and not working, just wait for them to release a fix, i think these people are just trolls.
    Excuse me? I come in here to provide my feedback, so xaim has more information to work with so he can resolve the problems other people are having and you call me a troll, stop being a whiny man child just because my build works and not yours, obviously if they are unique builds some might be broken and not others. We are trying to have a conversation among adults about this topic you're the one being toxic, asking to prove that our build works. I have no need to prove anything to you because I'm not the one with a problem, you are. My build works perfectly fine, I've been using it all day today.

Down for maintenance
    gunit12's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the basic version by the way.

Ihsirletap's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by gunit12 View Post
    Excuse me? I come in here to provide my feedback, so xaim has more information to work with so he can resolve the problems other people are having and you call me a troll, stop being a whiny man child just because my build works and not yours, obviously if they are unique builds some might be broken and not others. We are trying to have a conversation among adults about this topic you're the one being toxic, asking to prove that our build works. I have no need to prove anything to you because I'm not the one with a problem, you are. My build works perfectly fine, I've been using it all day today.
    First, lets just chill out. Second, how much have you climbed today and with which heroes?

gunit12's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ihsirletap View Post
    First, lets just chill out. Second, how much have you climbed today and with which heroes?
    I'm fine, you guys are the ones whining and asking for proof that our builds work, I'm sure xaim can fix the builds that are not working or release new ones that work, you just gotta be patient and not be attacking the people that have working aimbots. I've been playing soldier, mcree and tracer today, it works with all three just like before. I climbed only like 40 sr today but that's because I think am hitting my sr ceiling even with the aimbot, I am 3400 now, was silver before I got xaim.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm fine, you guys are the ones whining and asking for proof that our builds work, I'm sure xaim can fix the builds that are not working or release new ones that work, you just gotta be patient and not be attacking the people that have working aimbots. I've been playing soldier, mcree and tracer today, it works with all three just like before. I climbed only like 40 sr today but that's because I think am hitting my sr ceiling even with the aimbot, I am 3400 now, was silver before I got xaim.
    Nice climb dude. I went from 1900 to 2600 without Xaim, hoping that Xaim would help me get to diamond+, but I gotta wait now for the new build/update. cant wait till I get there.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, do you use the super legit settings or the semi legit settings for the heroes?

gunit12's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ihsirletap View Post
    Nice climb dude. I went from 1900 to 2600 without Xaim, hoping that Xaim would help me get to diamond+, but I gotta wait now for the new build/update. cant wait till I get there.
    Thanks it's been a lot of fun haha, I feel like I have improved so much since I got xaim, because it allows me to forget about having perfect aim and I can focus on other aspects the game like positioning, team play and composition. I have actually held my own at this rank without the aimbot, I think playing at this rank also helps me get better faster, and of course I can carry games with xaim and keep climbing. Just make sure when you get your working aimbot you tweak the settings as much as you can, and don't forget overwatch is not just about aiming.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks it's been a lot of fun haha, I feel like I have improved so much since I got xaim, because it allows me to forget about having perfect aim and I can focus on other aspects the game like positioning, team play and composition. I have actually held my own at this rank without the aimbot, I think playing at this rank also helps me get better faster, and of course I can carry games with xaim and keep climbing. Just make sure when you get your working aimbot you tweak the settings as much as you can, and don't forget overwatch is not just about aiming.
    how close do you get to the super legit/semi settings?

Gr3g684's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probably a dumb question, but how do I update to the latest version?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Gr3g684 View Post
    Probably a dumb question, but how do I update to the latest version?
    go to the email the admin sent you when you first got the bot, and download that folder again. Do the same steps you did before just with the new folder you just downloaded.

jumpluffs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tested it out for an hour in quickplay. Still works (after downloading the update by xaim)

gonna try it out on comp later, hope i can get too master today

nysha's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Id just like to add - Mine works but it doesnt load any of the settings from the Settings file .. so its like super rage hack mode pretty much rendering it useless. Ive tried all the steps and even some private steps from support without any success. I dont believe my issue has to do with the patch but more so with the build i have not reading the settings file properly.
    Last edited by nysha; 06-22-2017 at 06:32 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jumpluffs View Post
    tested it out for an hour in quickplay. Still works (after downloading the update by xaim)

gonna try it out on comp later, hope i can get too master today
    dang dude, your build works. Mine doesnt, that is unfortunate.

ahmedpgm's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    review: was great but no longer really works

i tried to use this aimbot in my alt and it only works in practice range but if i try to hop into comp or quickplay or even custom game the bot would stop working. this issue was only present in my alt and then i was playing in training camp and then it stopped working in my main as well. i tried to contact support so many times about this but no matter what i do i would not get a response.

so in the end id give this at best 5.5/10

it was good when i could use it but now its just nothing, really, nothing.

ahmedpgm's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    until i get a response from the support team [which i havent got a response in legit 2 days] i will leave this and a 5.5 at the best.