2215GS hunter... 450/450 Mining/Engineer Epic Flyer 450/435 Fishing Cooking FOR SALE menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

atticus589's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2215GS hunter... 450/450 Mining/Engineer Epic Flyer 450/435 Fishing Cooking FOR SALE

I have a level 80, female orc hunter, her transfer name change and everything are all available... Never been banned, I am the original owner of the account, but I am not looking to get rid of the account JUST the character... The buyer, UNLESS otherwise agreed upon, will be responsible for all account and transfer fees...

She has 450 engineering 450 mining, 430 cooking, 450 fishing, 450 First Aid... She has 40 level 80 pets, 2 are ferocity, 1 is tenacity and 1 is cunning. She has all bank slots bought, 3 of them are mammoth mining bags which are pretty loaded with ore and bars...

Search armory for Rawbyn she is on blade's edge retaliation battlegroup and is in the guild <vena sera>

She has epic flyer...

I am looking for $400+ I am not in a rush to sell or desperate by any means so please now low balls... If you want me to cover transfer costs I will do everything for $500 with everything inclusive... You will basically get a fresh account with the character on it.

Any questions feel free to PM or IM me MSN is [email protected]

2215GS hunter... 450/450 Mining/Engineer Epic Flyer 450/435 Fishing Cooking FOR SALE
    {CoReY}'s Avatar Botting Since 2008
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are several oppinions I have on this post and the character, let's start off with the post.

You did not put valid information like:
    1.If you have all information
    2.EU or US ( I found out it was US, but other people may get grumpy)
    3. Any alts?
    4. Have you ever botted on the account?
    5. You only have a 2k gear score.

Now for the pricing.

Considering the gear of the toon, the toon in itself is only worth $150.00, with another $80.00 Total for the CD keys, so the account in all should be sold for roughly
    $230.00-$250.00. Now if you say had 1-2 Level 70+ Alts I could see the price range going up to about $380.00

But considering you do not have any alts and the gear is nothing more than pre-ulduar, I suggest lowering the price or I do not see a success going here in selling the account.

Just my 2 cents, good luck though ^.^

atticus589's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I appreciate the input, I said I was the OO so I have all the information, it is us my apologies but, if you had read the post, I stated that I wanted to sell the CHARACTER not the account so you would be responsible for making the account to accept the transfer, and that I would go through the process if you didn't want to but it would cost extra.
    I have never botted.

I would also like to set it out there, that I am not willing to sell for any less than 400... I am not NEEDING to get money for this character, but since I rolled a new char this one is going to get shelved and I figured I would see if I could make some buck off of it... I feel I have put atleast $400 of my time into this character or more, so thats what I would feel comfortable selling it for.