Trading CD keys for wow stuff (acc, game card...) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

vlada111's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trading CD keys for wow stuff (acc, game card...)

Like thread name says I want to trade CD-keys of programs and some games for wow stuff like accounts or game cards......

You request program here and I will try to find CD key (or even key generator) for that program or game.

I can even find CD keys of some RELY expensive programs 3000 euros...
    (3ds max), can find windows xp, office, photoshop, paint shop pro, warcraft3,
    oblivion and expansion, sinema4d, fps creator (making fps games no programing just creativity:O), and ALOT more that I have now.

You can just reqest more programs and I`ll see if I can find it....

CYA!

If you want to earn money online please visit my blog at: www .easy-money-gain.blogspot.com

Trading CD keys for wow stuff (acc, game card...)
    Obama's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    2/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    who hasn't tried stealing cd keys from ie: meijers. and trying to sell them on mmowned. cd keys take about 1 min to steal. and you can get a bunch in one run. try to offer something that not everyone has access too.

Donator 6/2008.
    Contrib 8/2008.Elite 10/2008.Newsteam 11/2008.Legendary 2/2009.

Neth'zul's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ill trade you a TBC key for a nice 70

vlada111's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you don`t want to trade just say "no" or don`t respond to this post. If you beleve that you`ll find much more than me then do it, don`t flame on me...
    I can here give you about 20 keys for some game card, maybe more if I find keys for all requests...And, no I don`t just get keys from net I have all cd`s and cd keys here. So If you willing to come in Belgrade, where I live, I can give you boxed version + CANDY.
    If you want to earn money online please visit my blog at: www .easy-money-gain.blogspot.com