Gwentbeta key/GOG account with gwent beta menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

stormspirit's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gwentbeta key/GOG account with gwent beta

Selling Gwent Beta account 35$ through a paypal transfer.I am currently playing on the account and level it up and open kegs[card packs]

Account:I open all card packs and save crafting materials[dust] so you can craft any cards you choose.
    Some legendary/epic cards I own on the account.:The crones

How everything will happen:
    You contact me then we set up a convenient time for you to transfer the money to me. IBAN.
    Selling the account:I create a brand new email on a site of your choice[usually one that does not require yet another email] and change the accounts email to that one.I give you the credentials of my account .You send the money.Then dispute and close the claim,I send you the email credentials as well.
    P.S.:If you dont like how i do things just go buy form someone else,.if i think you look suspicious I reserve myself the right to not trade with you.
    If you want a middleman you can pay him:[costs around 2-5 $]
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...eman-services/
    higher probability of me trading with you if you do find a middleman,although direct trade is always an option.

My skype: naknuknik
    Attached Images Attached Images Gwentbeta key/GOG account with gwent beta-n8qrnkr-jpg 
    Last edited by stormspirit; 11-06-2016 at 04:44 AM.

Gwentbeta key/GOG account with gwent beta
    SeriousEyeWitness's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3.3 Your GOG account and GOG content are personal to you and cannot be shared with, sold, gifted or transferred to anyone else. Your access to and use of them is subject to GOG’s rules which are set out here, as updated or amended when necessary.

Consider yourself warned.