Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LegendaryGold scammer.

So, it all started when I made this thread:
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...cm-boosts.html (Looking to buy pvp+cm boosts!)
    I had some extra cash flow, so thought I'd treat myself.
    After a while I get a skype add from LegendaryGold, and I immediately ask him to reply at my thread which he did.

Scammer

Ownedcore Name: LegendaryGold
    Skype Name: repaitrading
    Paypal Name: [email protected]
    Other payment method: -
    Ownedcore scam link: [inc]

Other sites scam link: -

Did you use a middleman?: No.

Explain what happened: After what I described above, we got started rather fast. He wanted 30euros for 1,9-2,2k RBGs, which is cheap for that compared to others. I was pelased and told him he'd get a tip if he did it smooth. We agreed to pay half before and half after, and so we did and he logged on. He had screenviewer on skype so I could see everything. He was acting very unprofessional, not knowing how to set char specific keybinds etc. He wanted to do an arena skirmish since he was rusty as paladin. It was a pain to watch, no joke, he used 0 binds and stood in the middle on the arena using aoe heals in 2v2. They lost really bad, of course, and I immediately changed PW. This guy is probably not above 14 and I feel kinda bad for him, a lot of things tell me he doesn't have that many mates.
    Anyway, he persuaded me to give it another go. Oh what a time waste this guy is. He does nothing but walk around and nothing really important in Ashran. We decide to keep going at another time, his method of boosting is queing up with randoms from LFG and hoping to win. Bulletproof at 7 in the morning. Another thing is that he did not know what equipment to use as a holy paladin. I must have been so tired paying this guy, really I can only blame myself.
    Aaaaanyway, I ask for my cash back, since he could not deliver. He says he already spent them. My suspicions of a kid becomes true, since he can not afford to have anyone lend him (or hey, savings, i dunno) 15 euros. He then removes me from skype.

Proof:
    Skype chat:

Paypal transaction:

In the end, I don't know guys. I mean, look at this guy. It's totaly my fault, allt the GTFO-signs were there. I can only hope people stay away from this fella. And that he gets some arena coaching or a chocolate bar or smthn.

LegendaryGold scammer.
    ssl's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol @ aoe heals in arena. At least he only got you for 15. Pretty sad on his part, take it as a lesson. Next time armory them at least make sure they have 2k achievement or they are probably a scammer. If they make excuses about it being new account to boost ask to see a character with their achievement. Armory it, and this will weed out a lot of scammers.

andrelol5's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello everyone!
    So, I was bored and saw this guy made a new user along with some threads. His name here is Legiter . Profile link: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/memb...4-legiter.html

Just gonna put this one here and wish you all a good day PM me for IP if you wanna join me in the DDOSing.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by andrelol5; 03-30-2015 at 01:17 PM.

andrelol5's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holy crap, this guy is on it again. New skype, same IP. Watch out if adding this guy. He told me he needed gold for arena boosts.
    Last edited by andrelol5; 03-30-2015 at 02:04 PM.