ELDER SROLLS ONLINE TAMRIEL UNLIMITED PS4/XBOX ONE Closed Beta Keys! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Kabraxiss's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ELDER SROLLS ONLINE TAMRIEL UNLIMITED PS4/XBOX ONE Closed Beta Keys!

Hello

I have some Closed Beta keys for Upcoming Beta of Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Unlimited. I have keys for both platforms (PS4 and XONE)

After payment i will forward you the original email from Bethesda/Zenimax with key + Beta FAQ + redeem instructions on XBOX Live/PSNetwork, etc...

TEST DETAILS
    Start: Thursday, April 23rd at 10:00AM EDT
    End: Monday, April 27th at 10:00AM EDT

At this point i dont know if there will be more events so please dont ask me. Ask the developers.
    IMHO there will be more because game is just enormous in size even considering its an MMO (im active PC version player myself).

PRICE - 20$ per key
    Get them ASAP!

CURRENT STATUS OF PS4 KEYS - SOLD OUT
    CURRENT STATUS OF XONE KEYS - SOLD OUT[/B]

MINI FAQ:

- you can link you PC account to console beta account - everything is explained in email that i will forward to you.
    - on XBOX ONE - "You need an Xbox Live Gold membership to participate in this beta."
    - on PS4 - "You do not need a PlayStation® Plus membership to participate in this beta."
    these above are direct qutes from email with key.
    - download may be around 50GB and even more may be needed for installation - you have been warned. Game requires around 60GB+ of free space on PC to even start downloading and installing.

Payment only via PayPal Gift (send money to family and friends option). Im ofc PayPal verified myself.
    I may ask you to type that payment is for digital video game codes and its non refundable in paypal transfer description.

Questions?

email: [email protected]

UPDATE : All keys are SOLD.
    Last edited by Kabraxiss; 04-24-2015 at 05:13 AM.

ELDER SROLLS ONLINE TAMRIEL UNLIMITED PS4/XBOX ONE Closed Beta Keys!
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IMPORTANT UPDATE: It appears that keys are regionalized but there is NOTHING about that in emails and i CANT verify which email with key is for which one region so you may be 'forced' to create EU or US account and reedeem key on EU/US account.
    Just information. I doesnt have any impact on ability to play the beta after you will reedeem your key.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At this moment 3 PS4 keys left and many XBOX ONE keys left (more than 10 i think). Before purchase just be sure that you are ok with creating new account iwth different region in case i will send you key for wrong region. I had three cases like that already and after creating new acc with opposite region keys worked each time 100%.

Please dont contact me and dont buy if you dont know how to create PSNetwork or XLIVE account because i cant guide you through this. Its very easy btw - you must just pick different country from options.

Its perfeclty doable on PS4 without restrictions, im not sure about XONE, im not familiar with XLIVE and im not owner of the console. If you can do new XLIVE acc or change regions you will be fine. I just dont know how exacly region changing works there.
    Last edited by Kabraxiss; 04-23-2015 at 10:04 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UPDATE: Two PS4 keys left - both are for EU region (i managed to check them with friend help). They are also work in US if you will create new PSN acc with eu country and adress and reedem them on this account.

Eight XBOX ONE keys left - still unrecognized but i checked and changing regions on Xbox is easy - you dont even create new accounts like on PS4. You just can do this in console settings.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    KEYS STATUS:

PS4 keys - 2 left, both EU (works on US if you will redeem them on EU account)
    XONE keys - 4 left - unknown region. Region changing via console options may be needed to redeem.
    Last edited by Kabraxiss; 04-23-2015 at 04:20 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Xbox one keys are sold.
    Two ps4 keys left (eu ones - redeem on eu country psn account, you can play on your main one after downloading).

PS. Due to shrinking beta time i will lower the price for the last two ps4 keys to 10 USD per key.
    Get them ASAP!
    Last edited by Kabraxiss; 04-23-2015 at 07:28 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UPDATE : All keys are SOLD.