[WARFRAME] Most insane MR18 account you'll ever find menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

SushiSauce's Avatar Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[WARFRAME] Most insane MR18 account you'll ever find

I don't have time to play this game anymore (plus its becoming boring) and I need cash so I'm selling my account in which I have invested too much time and too much money.

I have OCD = Obsessive Collection Disorder, which mean I have A LOT (and I do mean A LOT) of stuff.

The BAD points of the account:
    Started playing around U13 (sorry folks, Im not a founder and I missed a couple event weapons).
    Less than a million credits (didn't have time to play much lately and had to buy all the **** from baro ki'teer so I'm poor)

Now the GOOD stuff:
    MR18
    Every Warframe in the game in the inventory (both prime and non prime): all of them lv30 and most of them 1-3 forma'd.
    All archwings and all archwings weapons, some are forma'd but there is work to do on this.
    180 weapon slot filled with almost all the weapons in the game ready to use. ALL the good ones are 3-7 forma'd. Only weapons I lack are brakk, hate and despair.
    EVERY sentinel and sentinel weapons ALL OF THEM forma'd to the max.
    4 Kubrows (one of each breed) all lotus, one of them forma to the max.
    99% of the mods in the game, all max, including all events mod, all corrupted mods (yes I have reflex guard and tainted shell and some useless crap all rank 10). Only mods I lack are some of the syndicate ones, primed chamber, and some of the useless latest update mods. Also all legendary mods rank 8.
    EVERY arcane helmet (spent a lot of plats on them).
    ALL non-arcane alternate helmets (even the 3rd gens).
    EVERY exclusive prime access cosmetics from loki and above (prime targis armor, pyra syandana prime, wyrm prime accessories, etc).
    Steam exclusive skins.
    All cosmetics from the markets.
    All profile icons from the market.
    All market weapon skins.
    All liset decorations from the market and bobbles.
    I have literally EVERYTHING FROM THE MARKET except some idle stances.
    Around 5,5k plats left so you can buy anything you want (please be aware of prices before getting robbed).
    All sigils, exclusive consumables, syandanas and pets from Red Veil, Steel Syndicate, New Loka and Perrin Sequence.
    All syndicate weapons, obviously.

I can't really think of anything else to mention. This account has around 1300h of play, I spent probably something like 1000usd on it. I have played on a lot of MMO but this account is the most complete, the one that makes me the most proud of all the accounts I've had before.

Now for the payment part, I accept either Skrill or Bitcoins. Price is negotiable, however I spent about a grand on it so don't expect to buy it for 50 quids, thanks.

[WARFRAME] Most insane MR18 account you'll ever find