DIRTY BOMB CLOSED BETA keys - Cheap and Safe! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Kabraxiss's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DIRTY BOMB CLOSED BETA keys - Cheap and Safe!

Just in case someone will be interested due to recent burts of publicity for this game - i still have TWO DIRTY BOMB Beta Keys left. They are old beta keys from June 2014 and they are not STEAM KEYS. They are redeemalbe only via NEXUS LAUNCHER (download, make nexus acc, paste key, play -> just like Origin, Steam, etc..).

But they work 100% (i found three keys and i reedeemed one for myself just to check that they work - they are not recognized on Steam but they work in Nexus Launcher in beta access and game download is enabled instantly).
    I can show screen proof if you need one.

I dont know if you can play this game via Steam atm after reedeming this key. Its a question for their support i think. Meybe there is something like merging Nexon acc with Steam like in oother games. I can give you original email name that the keys was send too in June 2014 (just in case they will ask for it or something) and i can forward original email with key(s).

PRiCE - 5$ per key.

Payment only via PayPal Gift (send money to family and friends option). Im ofc PayPal verified myself.

Questions?

email: [email protected]
    Last edited by Kabraxiss; 01-11-2015 at 09:15 PM.

DIRTY BOMB CLOSED BETA keys - Cheap and Safe!