ESO Psijic Order Key menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Wabbachlen's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESO Psijic Order Key

So me and my friend got invited into psijic order beta test after we reported a good number of bugs last beta test.

As we didnt like the game we decided to sell our accounts.

I am not into account trading so i dont know the exact price and i couldnt find much reliable resource on the price of psijic order keys, I only saw some apsurd people asking for 1000$ each. I dont want to be apsurd and would listen to your offers for both keys, it doesnt have to be much, maybe we can trade beta keys if you have some good ones + some cash.

I can provide in game screenshots, email screenshots and i will be giving both emails attached to the account once the trade is complete.

If you would like to make me and offer, add me on skype:wabbachlen,send me and email at [email protected] or just pm me.

ESO Psijic Order Key
    weeman11's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    added to skype