Elder Scrolls Online Beta KEY!!! (Not attached to an account!) PVP BETA IS OPEN!!! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

eaSTS9's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Elder Scrolls Online Beta KEY!!! (Not attached to an account!) PVP BETA IS OPEN!!!

Title pretty much says it all. I've got a ESO beta KEY for sale...

I haven't put it on an account yet and I already tried the game in various other beta stages and I would rather have the cash as of now.

I haven't been on this site much but have used others in the past and know how safe and legit trades should be done.

I just want to sell this key and make some quick money so contact me HERE via posting or PMing me your skype!

POSSIBLY willing to trade for a Wildstar Beta KEY or account!

Elder Scrolls Online Beta KEY!!! (Not attached to an account!) PVP BETA IS OPEN!!!
    Viperzz's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am surely interested about the beta key, but do you have a dummy email where it is on? because i want to have the full ownership of the email-adress aswell as the beta key.

Reason: Support | The Elder Scrolls Online

Anyway. you can contact me if you still got it for sale: viperzz97 on skype

eaSTS9's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BUMP...still for sale. Online now

eaSTS9's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    on skype now, keep offers coming

eaSTS9's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    still for sale. beta is live now. account will be re invited to most of the future beta sessions!

eaSTS9's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok so i attached the KEY to an account i just made. this won't change anything for you as i put it on an email account that i no longer need and will be GIVING the ENTIRE email account away with the ESO beta account. the beta account is also able to change ALL the information on it on the website, along with the owners first and last name.

i did this to clear up some questions where people were worried that they key wouldnt be attached to THEIR private email so i setup a dummy email account to have it on solely for the purpose of ESO.

and like i mentioned earlier, this account will continue to be invited to EACH beta session. once a beta key has been redeemed on it, it's good until official release. so don't throw me offers like $10 and try to explain that the account only works for this weekend, because that's not true.