Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Writing in the game memory

Hello , I am Brazilian and I am writing using Google translator. I searched various forums here at BR and found nothing related, when I thought it was already ready code that I do not understand anything .

The game that I play has a ant cheat when I create my project through VB.NET, I write my code and I will test the game when I activate any function that makes changes in memory of the game, cheat ant detects . Example : I will activate the Speed ​​Hacker, there appears the following message : Change memory Undue detect. And the game closes soon after.

How will I create my project and use it freely without the ant detects this cheat ? I talked about VirtualProtect and VirtualProtectEx but did not find much. If anyone can help I would be very grateful.

Ryse933's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have to bypass or disable the anti-cheat first, also it depends on what you are doing and what the anti-cheat is. Some can easily be left alone and not be triggered while others you have to disable or bypass.

Cafetao's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ryse933 View Post
    You have to bypass or disable the anti-cheat first, also it depends on what you are doing and what the anti-cheat is. Some can easily be left alone and not be triggered while others you have to disable or bypass.
    I can disable anti -cheat ( Bypass ) quietly .

But to do that I would have for example, inject dll's and such.

So I already rode my VB.NET ready for the program to not need to do this process .

It has up to a VIP Cheat , so that it is not detected when activated , and it disables the anti -cheat

Video Cheat VIP: [VIP] iCeBreaK S4 V2 - Mu Online Season 4 [03/10/2014] - YouTube

Unless it is programmed in another lingaguem programming , Delphi type for example.

Anti-Cheat do qual estou falando MHP X-TEAM