Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Contributor BACKABACKA's Avatar
    Reputation
    112
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    424
    CoreCoins
    0

    Trade Feedbacks

    Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)

    Mists of Pandaria Logo



    Donate to Remove Ads, Get ShoutBawx - Elite Forum Access
    Mists of Pandaria logo I created for fun. Figured I'd share.

    Last edited by BACKABACKA; 08-10-2011 at 03:35 AM.

  2. #2
    Elite User
    Dr. Doom's Avatar
    Reputation
    379
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    California, AMURICA
    Posts
    1,713
    CoreCoins
    0

    Trade Feedbacks

    Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    Thats pretty cool! I like it
    Creative Writer, Game Enthusiast, and Computer Media


  3. #3
    Xel
    Xel is offline
    Kaleidoscope

    CoreCoins User

    Xel's Avatar
    Reputation
    1098
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Proteus
    Posts
    2,863
    CoreCoins
    72350

    Trade Feedbacks

    Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    To graphics section you go -->
    There's so many different worlds
    So many different suns
    And we have just one world
    But we live in different ones

  4. #4
    Contributor BACKABACKA's Avatar
    Reputation
    112
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    424
    CoreCoins
    0

    Trade Feedbacks

    Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    Thank you, sorry for posting in the wrong section.

  5. #5
    Contributor Garneth's Avatar
    Reputation
    95
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Behind you :3
    Posts
    422
    CoreCoins
    100

    Trade Feedbacks

    Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    sucks that this wont be used b/c blizzard cant copy a fans art design x.x but +rep 4 the badassness

  6. #6
    Contributor Parrky's Avatar
    Reputation
    146
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    269
    CoreCoins
    42

    Trade Feedbacks

    Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    Considering Pandaria is a forest filled with bamboo neon blue isn't exactly it's colour. I expect you just typed "Mists of Pandaria" into a logo generator and though it postworthy.

  7. #7
    Contributor BACKABACKA's Avatar
    Reputation
    112
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    424
    CoreCoins
    0

    Trade Feedbacks

    Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    You're funny Parrky. I dare you to come anywhere near this with any logo generator out there. Ignorance can be quite misleading, and if you don't agree with the color choice then you make a better one. Thanks for your humorous input.

  8. #8
    Contributor Sneakylemons's Avatar
    Reputation
    121
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Bum****, Nowhere
    Posts
    605
    CoreCoins
    16

    Trade Feedbacks

    Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BACKABACKA View Post
    You're funny Parrky. I dare you to come anywhere near this with any logo generator out there. Ignorance can be quite misleading, and if you don't agree with the color choice then you make a better one. Thanks for your humorous input.
    Don't post something graphics related and expect everyone to be all happiness and sunshine. That shit pisses me off. He is right, it really doesn't look like anything special, to be honest.

    Also, if you "created it for fun", then why the hell are you getting angry? "and if you don't agree with the color choice then you make a better one." there is no need to make a better one, because there was no need to make this in the first place. It's not like this was supposed to be a collaborative effort from MMOwned to submit to blizzard, it was just a side project you felt like working on.

    I'm not saying it is horrible, there are just things that need to be worked on. Like Parrky said, the colors are weird. I wouldn't suggest blue for this theme, as WotLK already covered blue. Try maybe a version of yellow, or something.
    Last edited by Sneakylemons; 08-16-2011 at 07:02 PM.
    I WAS DRILL ROLLED BY GZ. AND I LOVED IT.


  9. #9
    Bawx Lurker

    CoreCoins User

    shadowsx's Avatar
    Reputation
    351
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    The Bawx
    Posts
    772
    CoreCoins
    208

    Trade Feedbacks

    Status
    Superior trader
    Positive
    1 (100%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    I think it will be more of a jade color.

  10. #10
    Contributor Sneakylemons's Avatar
    Reputation
    121
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Bum****, Nowhere
    Posts
    605
    CoreCoins
    16

    Trade Feedbacks

    Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    I was thinking that, but then what would they do with Emerald Dream? I'd think that'd be too much green, with TBC being green as well.
    I WAS DRILL ROLLED BY GZ. AND I LOVED IT.


  11. #11
    Bawx Lurker

    CoreCoins User

    shadowsx's Avatar
    Reputation
    351
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    The Bawx
    Posts
    772
    CoreCoins
    208

    Trade Feedbacks

    Status
    Superior trader
    Positive
    1 (100%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    I forgot that BC was green, then I think it will be more white and black maybe, like a misty white fog type color,



    Kind of like this maybe?

  12. #12
    Contributor BACKABACKA's Avatar
    Reputation
    112
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    424
    CoreCoins
    0

    Trade Feedbacks

    Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneakylemons View Post


    Don't post something graphics related and expect everyone to be all happiness and sunshine. That shit pisses me off. He is right, it really doesn't look like anything special, to be honest.

    Also, if you "created it for fun", then why the hell are you getting angry? "and if you don't agree with the color choice then you make a better one." there is no need to make a better one, because there was no need to make this in the first place. It's not like this was supposed to be a collaborative effort from MMOwned to submit to blizzard, it was just a side project you felt like working on.

    I'm not saying it is horrible, there are just things that need to be worked on. Like Parrky said, the colors are weird. I wouldn't suggest blue for this theme, as WotLK already covered blue. Try maybe a version of yellow, or something.
    If you would actually read, I said I found it funny, I wasn't angry at all. I also find you funny, but the difference is I feel bad for you. I at least respected his input, but your lack of intelligence and ability to read just makes me shake my head in disappointment. But thank you for your hilarious input and amusing lecture on how to take criticism and accept others input.

  13. #13
    Sergeant Villadsen's Avatar
    Reputation
    22
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    43
    CoreCoins
    5

    Trade Feedbacks

    Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BACKABACKA View Post
    If you would actually read, I said I found it funny, I wasn't angry at all. I also find you funny, but the difference is I feel bad for you. I at least respected his input, but your lack of intelligence and ability to read just makes me shake my head in disappointment. But thank you for your hilarious input and amusing lecture on how to take criticism and accept others input.
    It really comes down to perspective, in my opinion. You can read it either way. If you read it word for word, it might not be a very negative post. But as most people have a sense of what's sarcasm and what's not, it can also seem like you try to "attack him".
    But really, when one posts graphic show offs, some people will like it, some will not. So you're usually going to get both good and bad responses to whatever you made. How you approuch these comments are up to yourself though. But can easily end up in discussions like this.

    Personally, I've never really been a fan of logo remakes, and especially not the WoW logo. But I think it would suit better with another color, as WoTLK had the blue theme. In my opinion, yellow would be a better choice.

  14. #14
    Contributor Sneakylemons's Avatar
    Reputation
    121
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Bum****, Nowhere
    Posts
    605
    CoreCoins
    16

    Trade Feedbacks

    Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    I'm not going to argue here; You are too easily offended. I put in my 2 cents, that's all I care to give.
    I WAS DRILL ROLLED BY GZ. AND I LOVED IT.


 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:57 AM. Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. Digital Point modules: Sphinx-based search