Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Introducing: Bloodline Champions

Hi guys.

I want to introduce you a game that is called

Bloodline Champions

its a "skillshot" based 3on3 / 2on2 arenagame with pretty much different heroes and other stuff.
    its really fun to play, the bad thing is.. this game is kinda unknown because its not really newb friendly
    and stuff. so i'd just like to promote this game right here and wanna give you my referral link (you get 5k extra Bloodcoins that you can spend on items / heroes whatever)

-snip-
    its about ~ 860 MB's and ofc its free 2 play. you should really try it since like i said above. in my personal opinion its one of the best games i ever played and i think this is pretty balanced, too.

if you decide to play it, theres a "Starter Quest". When you finish this, you can unlock one of the hero's since they're just like in League of Legends not all free 2 play. they rotate each week just like LoL.
    The Starter Quest requires that you:
    - Finish the Tutorial
    - Get lvl 5
    - Win 1 Arenagame
    - Win 1 Conquest game (Domination playstyle)
    - Win 1 Capture the Artifact game (CTF Playstyle)

You should do Conquest and CTA against bots since the Szenario queue isnt really filled with ppl and takes years to pop.

Also there are Weekly Tournaments that will reward you with style items / Bloodcoins / outfits / emotes and stuff.
    It's really worth it and i hope with this thread i promoted this game a bit.

ps: i hope its okay that i posted a Link to the game since its free 2 play. if not - delete plox.
    Last edited by Zoidberg; 03-24-2012 at 01:31 PM. Reason: Removed referral link

Introducing: Bloodline Champions