49/24
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Humble Bundle - Name your own price games

Five games—never-before-seen on Android—for your phones and tablets. We're bringing the hottest mobile entertainment to your Android devices. Pay-what-you-want to get Zen Bound 2, Canabalt, Cogs, and Avadon: The Black Fortress (tablets only). And if you pay more than the average price, you'll also get the vibrant, side-scrolling strategy game Swords & Soldiers.

Playing at your desktop? No problem. Buying the Humble Bundle for Android 2 also gets you Mac, Windows, and Linux versions of all the games! Customers will also receive digital audio for each game with an official soundtrack.

Pay what you want. If you bought these games separately, it would cost around $57. We are letting you set the price!

The games work great on Mac, Windows, Linux, and Android (system requirements here). Note that this is the initial release of all the games for Android, and most of them for Linux. Please be patient while the developers fix any 1.0 bugs as quickly as they can, and of course, don't hesitate to contact us if you encounter any issues.

You can support charity. Choose how your purchase is divided: between the developers, the Child's Play Charity, or the Electronic Frontier Foundation. And if you like this deal, a tip to Humble Bundle would be much appreciated!

For those of you whom have never heard of this package before its quite great... I just picked up 4 of the games for a $1 donation.... Check it out now!

The Humble Bundle for Android 2 (pay what you want and help charity)
    Attached Images Attached Images New Humble Bundle - Name your own price games-thehumblebundle-300x163-png 
    Need Unbanned? Try the oldest active unban service on OwnedCore. Sephirofl - Unban Service - Nine Years of Experience

New Humble Bundle - Name your own price games
    eSko's Avatar YmxhY2tqYWNrJmhvb2tlcnM= CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    75/24
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New Humble Bundle on sale right now.

In my opinion the best bundle so far.. All of the games are indie hits worth $10 each one of them alone.

For whatever price you choose you get:
    Amnesia: The Dark Descent
    Psychonauts
    LIMBO
    Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP

If you decide to pay more than the average, you'll also get Bastion.

(FLAC and MP3 soundtracks for all games included for free)

Go get it folks and remember - don't be cheap!

Domo Kun's Avatar Active Member R.I.P. MGK ! ~HAHA~ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    70/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I totally love the concept of this, gotta give some extra money I got laying around, and the any donation amount is really awesome

+rep great opportunity too help

Jaerin's Avatar Former Staff
    Thanks G/R
    29/126
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The current Bundle 5 include Bastion which I would like to say is very artfully done and a lot of fun.

I was hoping there was going to be more at the end of it, but sadly last I heard the devs said no.

andywhite's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    was hoping to get one as well