Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Proof that Blizzard has no regard for customer appreciation.

from Phoathar:

Greetings.

Unfortunatly our billing is the only department that can resolve this kinds of issue,In your case I belive there is a time limit for a reversal and it seems like your tranfer is not legible. (<---What???) I am trully sorry for the inconvenience this has coused you and i hope you understand that there is nothing we can do in this case.

Thank you for playing world of warcraft. Have a great day.

Blizzard Entertaiment support.

the ticket i posted was in regards to getting a transfer reversal on my character.
    Roses are Blue, Violets are Red, I'm crap with colors, but killer in Bed.

Proof that Blizzard has no regard for customer appreciation.
    Freefall552's Avatar Former Staff
    Thanks G/R
    16/25
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha is this for real? I thought they used templates. :P
    Molested myself and got convicted.

Greatdrak's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yup, 100% unaltered, couldnt believe it myself

Remus3's Avatar Hobby 3D Character Artist Ex-Super Mod CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Using can language means they dont give two shits and just input your info automagically into a field. at least you got a personal response and being a grammar jew isn't cool.

Imagine this briefly, you are not the only person with an issue. They could do CAN templates and cut costs in issuing people emails..But no they gave a real reply with real errors. Get off your high horse.
    Last edited by Remus3; 10-23-2011 at 06:54 PM.

Think before you post. You can only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent.

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    High Horse? I've subscribed to them for over 6years, I expect service from english speaking literates, not idiots.

Grammar jew? is that some sort of racial bigotry or are you just that much of a kid?

Also, the only time you get templates is when you're trying to unban your account after you've been caught botting or hacking
    Last edited by Greatdrak; 10-23-2011 at 07:32 PM.

Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're bringing up small things called typo's and acting like it's them misspelling your name on national television and calling you a dumbass while the camera is on. minor typos does not dictate that their entire staff is incompetent nor oursourced, illiterate idiots.

frankly you should have recognized that they don't do transfer reversals, except for when a stolen credit card was used.

I bet more than once in your life you have typo'd and it was due to various external factors. GEE man these folks are people as well, they could have had a bad day, was sleepy, wanting to get home, had another customer on the line.

============ le edit

Are you gonna make a public decrying message of our staff because a head admin makes typos occasionally?

=/ Childish to believe their entire CSR is illiterate because of 1 email.
    Go play in a meadow somewhere

Not even worth the bytes.

(and i'm jumping on your ass about this because it is the wrong section, this is not game chat this is backroom/off topic material.
    even more blunt:
    CSR email does not equal game.
    Last edited by Remus3; 10-24-2011 at 02:39 AM. Reason: brb, playing League.

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Entirely hypocritical if you're apparently jumping on me for the wrong section, a small easily made error.

However, if you actually read the email and you think that it merely consists of typos, you're about as idiotic as the person who wrote it.

I wrote blizzard back about their response and it's lack of professional, english speaking quality and I received a personal apology from another CSR:

"Thank you for taking the time to contact us in regard to your recent character transfer. I first would like to apologize for the previous correspondence. I've personally reviewed your character transfer and previous tickets. I see that we've investigated your account thoroughly and I verified those findings"

Point being: CSR's don't get lazy, or a customer becomes immediately unsatisfied, it's business practice and if I walked into a grocery store and some teenage girl threw my bread and eggs under my canned foods I'd be pretty upset, regardless if her boyfriend had just dumped her, or she had just failed a test, or whatever it is kids get upset about these days. Point being, you do your job or face the consequences in a real environment, why should the internet be any different?
    Last edited by Greatdrak; 10-24-2011 at 08:32 AM.

Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    naw man, the part was last and frankly the smallest. Would've been different if i put it in size 7 and infraction banned you.

back on track, that 1(one) csr messed up. kudos you got a messed up email, does not delineate that the entire Blizzard Corporation "has no regard for customer appreciation" you just slammed your wang in a door by making this thread then telling us that it was resolved... sure as shit looks to me like the exact opposite of the thread title.

Yes PEOPLE get lazy, pissed off, sidetracked, and fubar at work.(otherwise, why would he have needed anyone else to apologize for him?)

if you want to go on about hypocritical, please go through and reread all my sentences slowly and in a calm manner as they were written... now look at your reply above and notice. "you dunn goofed" , you made a thread over 1 email, called blizzards staff incompetent =/ I understand we may be reading these messages differently but I'm trying to get at dude... One man ****ed up his day, why'd you make a thread on it bitching about literal typos(and his apparent bad day).

That's all, I've had bad days and you were one of them doesn't mean i left what i wrote for you to see. If you caught me on a bad day and you wanted a thread moved and i misclicked it to a different section are you going to go around on other sites and call our staff illiterate and incompetent because of my circumstantial morning and error to ONE persons thread? (perhaps even 12-20 like a CSR would get before lunch break?)

(the logic, it broke)

edit:

to keep it in beat, I'm sure he did get his consequences man.
    Last edited by Remus3; 10-24-2011 at 01:17 PM.

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd hold you entirely responsible for the malpractice of your suit of responsibility on a forum
    If you lack professionalism and it's in your job description, you should be removed of your status.
    However, I'm not paying to be on this forum, I've contributed my presence and to the emulation environment.

If you'd take the time to notice, this thread isn't about you, and it's not about me, and your obsession over making about either one of us is evidence of a pre-pubescent attempt to compare e-peen sizes. Now being the internet junkie that I am, I like to bite down on this and carry on, but just so we're clear, and this will be my last post, I'm going to bullet the point of my thread, since you seem to fail to understand still. Keep in mind, this isn't about me, this isn't about you, and while keeping that particular fact in mind, derrive my point:

I pay a subscription and $60 to $40 per expansion of world of warcraft
    I've been paying the subscription for 7 years
    I am a customer
    Blizzard Entertainment is a business
    Businesses serve customers, and all good businesses thrive for customer satisfaction
    When a customer is unsatisfied it is the business' duty to relief the dissatisfaction
    The consequences for failing to provide service end in
    a. Revoked payment or lawsuit (obviously not in this case)
    b. A negative review to the interpretive community to forewarn fellow customers
    c. Further dissatisfaction
    Internet customer service does not relinquish the duty of customer service
    One circumstance, in the right magnitude, is reason enough for dissatisfaction

Furthermore,
    I know for a fact I'm not the only one getting these types of emails, just skim the wow forum itself, and again regardless of someone having a "bad day" you are held accountable for your actions, there's no room for forgiveness in the world of business.

Thanks for reading,

and remember, it's not about you, so try not to imply personal takes or emotional words.

Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Think what you will but since you can't grasp the fact of they are human beings, go for it. I was done arguing with you 6 weeks ago.

TL;DR

PEOPLE HAVE BAD DAYS = They have more than 1 person working there= a percentage of people will have bad days and do such things.

Your opening was shit, final word.... you didn't stop to think of empathy for the person nor the fact all you do is whine about your money when they apologized. Get over it.

You pay x for y$ you expect z. well he gave a J while STILL answering your idiotic question then apologized afterwards. You madea thread covering their entire system due to one person.

Your mindset is why people view muslims as terrorists, the actions of one person. Get your head out of your ass is my firm retort.

too boot out of so many millions of customers its called bloody logic someone is going to mess up on one of them. (Frankly every single one of my emails from them were good, so I'm done being nice about it to change your thought on the subject.
    Last edited by Remus3; 12-01-2011 at 05:54 PM.

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Again with your slide on personal attacks.
    This is your opinion, and you're entitled to it.
    However, you wouldn't make a very good businessman.

Also, if it was TLDR, your response wouldn't have been as long as it was.

In response to your opinion:

Grow up and come back when you've learned a thing or two about service, obviously if you think I'm "bitching" about my money you're likely an overprivileged child who's been handed everything in life, and has minimal concern with how his money is spent.

"You madea thread covering their entire system due to one person." - You're implying your own interpretation of what I'm saying here, and failing to read my point. I shouldn't have to explain it a 3rd time, go back and read.

"Your mindset is why people view muslims as terrorists, the actions of one person. Get your head out of your ass is my firm retort." - It sounds like you've spent time with a hipster or two or went to a community college and became instantly cultured. To derive this is absolutely absurd, and I actually got quite a laugh from it; sounds like something a teenage girl would post on her facebook to sound intelligent to her peers.

"Frankly every single one of my emails from them were good, so I'm done being nice about it to change your thought on the subject." - you are one case, you can't conclude from one example, isn't that what you've been telling me this entire time? Also, nice? As i recall you opened with this: "...and being a grammar jew isn't cool."

Yes, I am a grammar jew, and I'm aspiring to be cool to my peers on a forum. I'm also calling the company garbage for one bad email, and that's my entire point. My question within my ticket was "idiotic" in spite of the fact that it became answered and serviced after an angry email regarding the lack of professionalism. The fact that I also got a reversal on my transfer also completely adds to my case on how much of a big poo poo company blizzard is.

No, this is what you're saying, and I've recognized what you're saying, your point, and this is all you recognize, your point. Your point is wrong, and your tangents about Muslims was ever so amusing.

edit: in spite of my previous post being claimed as my last, I felt inclined to let you know how I can't take you seriously. This is my final post, say what you will to feel better.
    Last edited by Greatdrak; 12-01-2011 at 06:30 PM.

Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My point encompassed your entire reason for posting the original post. Nothing else was stemmed from it from a logical point of view and yes you delegated their entire company as shit because of 1 csr. Kudos.

2dgreengiant's Avatar ★ Elder ★

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the lulz:

I'd hold you entirely responsible for the malpractice of your suit of responsibility on a forum
    If you lack professionalism and it's in your job description, you should be removed of your status.
    Guess every satff member should be fired cos we all do it oncce in while be it foor a joke or by mistake.
    If you need me you have my skype, if you don't have my skype then you don't need me.