0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nothing To prove recruiting: All Points Bulletin: Reloaded

As you might've noticed already, the game All Points Bulletin is getting revived as All Points Bulletin: Reloaded. (FREE TO PLAY)

[Note: this is actually how characters can look like ingame if you're skilled in the customization! (well, aside from the stupid skateboard)]

To quote what to game is about:

The game takes place in a modern-day, fictional city of San Paro where there is a constant battle between Enforcers and Criminals, and the player will need to decide to which faction they want to belong.

Other activities involving missions within the game allowing the player to earn extra money, which can then be used to upgrade weapons, vehicles, and their character appearances, all of which influence the game.[10] For example, several Criminal players may rob a convenience store within the game; the game will then seek out one or more Enforcer players of equivalent skills and other criteria and will issue an all-points bulletin for them to stop the robbery and apprehend or eliminate the Criminals.

The camera focuses on the character from above the shoulder in which the currently equipped gun is held, allowing the player to peek around corners before they lean around to shoot. The player can also zoom in using right-click for better aim. Weapons cannot be bought straight away from NPC contacts. The player must achieve different goals to unlock the purchase of weapons, varying from completing a certain number of missions successfully, to achieving a high enough standing with a contact or organization. Contacts sell upgrades, equipment, weapons, vehicles and clothing. Ammunition can be bought from Joker Ammo vending machines, scattered around the 3 districts. Players cannot normally attack each other unless they are enemies or allies in a mission. This prevents death matching and griefing.

Depending on faction, players will have either a Prestige or Notoriety level, going from 0 to 5. This level goes up as the player successfully performs actions that help their faction's cause, such as killing players of the opposing faction, completing missions successfully, or by engaging in activities unique to their faction. Such unique faction actions include mugging pedestrians for Criminals, or arresting Criminals for Enforcers. The level decreases as the player hinders their faction; for instance, team-killing, dying, and destroying city objects as Enforcers. At level 0, a player is free to do as they please, and will not have enemy players dispatched against them. At level 1, the player receives slightly greater rewards from missions, and enemy players will be dispatched against them if they witness them performing certain actions. At level 2, the rewards are increased even more, and enemy players may be dispatched against their missions. At level 3, enemy players may be sent against the player regardless of actions, and rewards are increased further. At level 4, the player will receive increased rewards, enemy players will still be dispatched against them. At level 5, the player has a bounty put on their head, which allows them to interact with any player on the server. They can be killed by any Criminal or Enforcer, but a bounty player can kill anyone on the server. All rewards are greatly increased for a person with a bounty for being able to achieve goals while under extreme pressure. When someone kills a player with a bounty, unless they are an Enforcer killing a fellow Enforcer, the killer receives a large money and standing reward for being able to kill such a high-threat player. A bounty can be removed by death, or by reducing Prestige/Notoriety enough to reduce the level to 4.

APB also claims it will be the first multiplayer online game title where the player's skill determines the character's progression, as opposed to the normal model of time investment.

At Game Developers Conference 2009 it was announced that Vivox would be providing voice chat for the game. The software allows players to customize the voice of their characters with voice fonts, and to communicate using 3D positional audio.

It has also been revealed that you will be able to synchronize music from your hard drive to the in-game radio. If another player owns the same song being played, it will appear as an ambient sound from your car. However, if the player in question does not own the song: Last.fm will automatically match the track with any similar artist.[11]

Or, to describe the game in my own words: You play as either a Criminal or Enforcer, playing in the cities of San Paro. The game is 100% PvP based, criminals vs enforcer as well as on rare occasions criminal vs criminal. You accept a mission like 'kill x' 'drop off x' 'steal x'. The mission objectives are very simple, but whats around it is what counts: no mission is the same. The mission can go from solo to a 20 versus 20 battle, with people racing around in big fast cars, shooting with their guns or lauching rockets.
    The game will become FREE TO PLAY with the option of Premium Membership.

A list of features (I'm writing this myself so I might miss some things):

- The most amount of body customizing you've EVER seen. Not only can you define the exact color of all body parts, but also the exact shape of your nose, eyebrows, 4 different parts of your ears and 5 different parts of your mouth.

- Completely, unlimited (free members have some limits though) customization for clothing and cars. Draw your own designs! You're using preset symbols, but there are hundreds of them and you can draw literally everything (I've seen comics drawn on cars..)

- A lot of customizable weapons and cars. a LOT of them.

- The ability to 'be the best'. In many games there's no one really the best. Here you can have a clan that's famous.. In either a good or bad way. You can draw your clan symbols throughout the whole city, control parts and move.

- A complete sandbox: Even though you can't shoot everyone (Thank god, griefing ftl?) unless you're in the Chaos ruleset, you're all in the same city, even the ones you're not in a mission with.

- A lot of features to keep you busy: organisation standings, contact reputations, 15 or so different skills you can advance in (arresting, shooting, graffity, car customization, music making etc).

- The ability to import your downloaded music into APB, which other people can hear from your car!

- The ability to create your own soundtracks in APB through a music maker (quite a learning curve but can really be fun).

- 3 districts: Financial, Waterfront and Asylum. The Financial district is the 'rich guy' place with expensive cars etc, Waterfront is downtime and Asylum is obvious.

- An advanced clan system.

- The shooting (which is ofcourse a major part of the game) is really fun. It feels very natural, is easy to learn but hard to master.

- Car riding isn't just pressing forward, it requires skill and is insanely fun!

-----------------------------------

Now, to get to my point, I'm reviving the clan nothing To prove. We've been running this clan in APB since the Beta till the shutdown, and we kept going strong.

Side: Enforcer. Sorry criminal-lovers.
    Region: Europe.
    Server: PATRIOT
    Rank Based System: Ranks will be obtained throughout activity and contribution. Special ranks for designers and officers.
    Stance on exploiting: allowed, just don't force others into it.
    Stance on hacking: We can't stop you from hacking, but if you hack and you get caught, you'll get a kick.

History of nTp: nTp is a clan that has been formed in the early days of APB. After the shutdown of APB, we've continued as a multi-gaming clan. We've played games like WoW, RIFT, Lol, Aion, SC2, BC2, S4League, GenesisAD, (leaked)Crysis 2, NFS:World, and a lot more that I'm probably forgetting now. Ofcourse, you'll never be forced to play a new game: at times we play 5 games at once, who cares if you don't join on one of them?

Application: simply reply here with your (expected) username, region etc.

-Aldun
    Last edited by Aldun; 05-05-2011 at 08:38 AM.

nothing To prove recruiting: All Points Bulletin: Reloaded
    Wetop's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    15/22
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it's free to play, i WILL try it!

When is it out?

My in-game name would be Wetop, i suppose.

Zoidberg's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will definitely try it out too.

Abra su mente a la realidad.
    Do NOT contact me about trading section stuff. Contact a section MOD instead.

Tuckerboy5's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would just like to mention, everybody should atleast give this game a chance.. Its something different to your normal MMO and it was great while it lasted. I would love to join the clan, I'm not sure if I was in it before but I do know I was in an Enforcer Obeya MMOwned clan.
    Last edited by Tuckerboy5; 02-27-2011 at 02:52 PM.

Aldun's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jammu69 View Post
    If it's free to play, i WILL try it!

When is it out?

My in-game name would be Wetop, i suppose.
    The closed beta can start any moment from on the 28th.

Wetop's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    15/22
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice, nice... Im sure to check it out if possible then.

K1boRG's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been signed on that for like half year now, waiting to servers go beta-live and able to get downloader.
    * * * Give +Rep to person who helped you or any other way made you laugh / happy * * *
    * * * Looking for someone who could help with 'good' comments on one YouTube video. - possible reward - PM for more info * * *

PBALLER325's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    waiting to get in interested one question out of curiousity do the people who bought it get anything ( i didnt ) just curiouse

Aldun's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by PBALLER325 View Post
    waiting to get in interested one question out of curiousity do the people who bought it get anything ( i didnt ) just curiouse
    They said we keep 'content' but not 'progession'. In other words, we dont keep levels but we keep customization etc. I'm not sure about things like cars and weapons.

shadowsx's Avatar Bawx Lurker CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ill join when i get this thing downloaded, i think i got it going, gonna need 2-3 days :>

Aldun's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We'll start inviting the majority on the release, not on the Closed Beta, so stop PMing me for that .

Aldun's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reopened the topic.

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled