0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Starting Gaming Community....Seeking Help

I am a 27 year old male from Alabama. I have been online gaming for the past 15 years and would like to get a gaming community started going. After reading a recent article about The Syndicate, which they just spent their 15th anniversary as a gaming guild, and currently the longest running gaming guild. I got to thinking, I game so much, I would like to establish a gaming community for years to come. I am mainly a competitive gamer, but will casually play games from time to time.

So as of right now, I am going to let it become an xbox community until I finish building my computer then I will expand to multiple games.

If anyone would like to help, add me on Xbox live: Echosyp or send me a message on here or AIM: Echosyp MD

Also if anyone would like to help name the community please feel free to toss around some ideas. Below are a few ideas I thought about, but at this point everything is in the building process. I would like the name to be original and general, since the community will be spread out across multiple platforms and games.

Community Ideas So Far. (Keep in mind, I have not researched to see if any of these names are taken right now.)

Forgotten Heroes
    Afterlife Angels
    Digital Coalition
    Fires of Heaven
    PGL - Professional Gaming League
    EGL - Elite Gaming League / EGN - Elite Gaming Network

Well thats about all I've thought up of right now, any help would be greatly appreciated, and I am taking this serious and would like to get started soon as I can. Mainly looking for 18+, as I take no responsibility for anything you see or hear.

Maily I will be seeking veteran, mature, team focused, professional, fun loving, long term guild members. We expect a certain level of competency in the games we play. A player must be able to stand on their own (both in game and in researching new information to learn more about the game), but also needs to actively participate as part of the team.

Starting Gaming Community....Seeking Help
    Sephiroth's Avatar Former Staff Number One Unbanner CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    49/24
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would be willing to help work on the forums with you on your community. I have been a long time community lead in two separate groups. One a Team Fortress Classic community that has been together for almost 9 years now mainly just forum based now, but use to be a league as well as new undertaking of a group im working with to try and put some life back into the game which is the Imperium Gaming League. You can pm me or message me back on here if you want to discuss more on what i could exactly help you out with.

Felix03658's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i want to play some easy games, cause WOW is difficult for me. I can't level up when i was level 10. I don' t know how to kill those high level monsters. i never played anygame before i met WOW.