0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question--- Controllers and Aimbots?

Is it possible to create an aimbot for controller users? [Controller users on PC, forgot to clarify.] I am a Crossplat player [hence the CP] willing to trade one of my season 3 master smurf accounts with golden guns for several heroes---if this is even possible. I'm thinking controller would be less detectable too?

I remember up until a few months in, Overwatch had aim assist for controller users and you could turn it on for your mouse, which many people Iabused and it was removed.

So I'm wondering if there is a way to re-activate that aim assist, or create an aimbot for it?

I don't play with aim assist on console, so I don't need it, but this would be fun as hell and I'm wondering if it'd be way harder to detect.
    I am no programmer, so excuse me if this is an outlandish claim. I use a normal XBOX controller, btw. The account is PC but I do have a master main for XBOX as well if anyone is interested in that. I play that one often so I'm not too keen on trading it, but I just want to know if such a thing exists.

Question--- Controllers and Aimbots?